PROLOGUE

I'm standing near the railings while watching the people partying on the dance floor. Even if I'm standing from here, I can still feel the gaze of different men but I didn't give a damn about it. 

Let's say...I'm pretty much used to it.

"Care if I buy you a drink?" a guy approached me.

"Don't bother." I answered without giving him a glance.

I saw him flinched from my peripheral vision. I see. It's not the kind of reaction he's expecting.

"How about I get your number?"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a cold stare.

Tch.

I reached for my purse and write down my username instead. I don't like giving my number to strangers.

"Here." I gave him the piece of paper and casually walks away from him.

He only has my username, but there's no guarantee that I'll reply to his messages. I'm not interested in him, it just satisfies me to see those thirsty messages getting inboxed, waiting for a response that'll never happen.

But then, there are guys that passes my standards so I try to go out with them for like a week...

Or days...

Or just hours.

It actually depends on my mood. Some of them are exciting at first, but eventually fades through time. 

"Amanda Cheng?" I turned my head when someone called my name after I went down the stairs.

I raised my brow and he looks like a athlete with his height and body built.

"It's really you. Hi I'm Seth. I attended the haute couture and I saw you." he smiled.

"Oh? And what about that?"

"I want to formally introduce myself to you. I think it would be a waste not to say hi to a gorgeous lady like you."

Player.

"Is that so?" I walked towards him and he's looking at me with fire in his eyes.

"Do you want to go out? Or..." he tucked my hair behind my ear and pressed himself on me. "Go somewhere else?"

I smirked.

Oh boy, you're playing with fire.

I whispered to his ear, making sure it will send shivers down his spine.

"My pleasure." I said seductively.

His eyes looks like he successfully hunted its prey but little did he know, I can make the tables turn later.

Another game to play tonight, I said to myself.