CHAPTER 15

Amanda's POV

As his kisses are getting deeper, thousands of thoughts are flooding my mind and I can't think properly.

Suddenly, he stopped and sat on the edge of the bed. I got up and looked at him while he's burying his face on his palms.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shakes his head and looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I must've surprised you." natigilan ako nang marinig ko yon. I thought he doesn't care about what I felt because he's just like an untamed beast earlier.

Umiwas sya ng tingin at muli syang napahilamos sa mukha nya.

"So...you still do stuff like this?" I asked while roaming my eyes around. I can see whips, paddles, and floggers hanging on the wall. Don't even ask me why I know their names.

It looks frightening in personal. Just by staring at it, I can already feel the pain especially when I saw the canes on the corner. There's also a sex swing on the right side of the bed and I'm guessing that the handcuffs and shackles are inside those cabinets.

"It's been a while since the last time." he answered.

"So you had submissives before." he looked at me and gave me a little smirk.

"Yeah."

"Are you going to make me one?" he looked surprised when I asked him that question without hesitating.

"No." I gotta admit, that's not the response that I'm expecting. I was already expecting that he's going to make me his submissive given the fact that he already showed me his sex dungeon.

But I know...I'm thankful that he said 'no'.

"Why?"

"You're my girlfriend, not my submissive." 

I paused for a while and contemplate my thoughts before speaking again.

"Why are you taking this seriously?" I asked. His brows furrowed and looked at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"This thing between us. We both know that this is gonna be a one-time thing." he raised his brow at me and the grim look on his face came back again.

"Are you saying that you're not taking me seriously?"

"Yes." I answered without any hesitation.

Come to think of it, we barely know each other. I don't even know his true intentions. I don't know if he's after something. He just showed up in my life and made me his girlfriend.

All I know is that he's the CEO of Solstice. Nothing more, nothing less.

I can see the frustration in his face at napapikit na lang. He murmured something but I didn't hear it.

He sighed before speaking again.

"I cannot blame you for that. It's up to you if you're going to take this seriously or not but I just want to let you know that I'm not messing around."

Tumayo na sya at akmang lalabas na nang muli syang tumingin sakin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked. I shake my head.

"Nothing."

"Just tell me if you want to try those stuff around you. I'll let you experience it." he said while flashing a smirk again.