CHAPTER 28

Amanda's POV

Today is our preparation for the fashion show tomorrow kaya abala ang lahat sa school sa pag aayos ng venue. There are different representatives from well-known companies that will attend the event kaya naman pinaghahandaan talaga ng school namin to make it flawless as possible.

As of now, I'm coordinating with the models na ni-hire ng school namin. We, designers, can't be the one modeling our masterpiece kaya kumuha na lang sila from outside.

Hindi ko maitago ang saya ko noong sinusukat na nung isa sa kanila ung gown na ginawa ko. It fits her very well. Parang nawala lahat ng pagod ko.

"Celebrate all you want but I'm confident it won't go well tomorrow, especially for you." I raised my brow at Farrah na nag aayos ng guest list.

"What's with the bitterness, Farrah? Still can't accept that I got the centerpiece?" she squinted her eyes and stopped what she's doing.

"For your information, never in my life na maiinggit ako sayo. Knowing you, you have your filthy ways para lang maging sentro ng atensyon."

Here we go again. Tsk.

"So what if I have? At least I got the spot, how about you? Trying hard and all but still got nothing."

"Look at you, talking big na agad. Hindi na ako magtataka kung one of these days, you'll meet your downfall. Tamang kapit ka lang naman sa patalim. Fucking Solstice's CEO and taking him fof advantage just to earn a name in the industry. What a shame!" I was about to raise my hand when my eyes caught a familiar figure.

Unti unti syang lumapit sa amin at nang makita sya ni Farrah, bigla itong namutla at para bang hindi makagalaw sa kinatatayuan nya.

"I believe I heard my company's name. Care to tell me what's going on?" he asked coldly.

Farrah straightened up and tucked her hair behind her ear. She flashed a wide smile on Ares that it looks like she's ready to flirt with him.

Look who's bad mouthing me a while ago.

"There's nothing much, sir. By the way, I'm Farrah---"

"I'm not asking for your name." pigil ang tawa ko nang bitawan ni Ares ang mga salitang yon pero mukhang nahalata ako ni Farrah at napatingin sakin.

"What's funny?!" inis na tanong ni Farrah na mukhang napahiya.

"Your face." I said with a straight face. She just glared at me and marched her way to the dressing room.

Tiningnan ko si Ares na kanina pa rin pala ako tinitingnan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The president invited me. He's asking for my opinion about the set up."

"For a CEO of a big company, you sure got a lot of time." I said sarcastically.

"Well the president's a good friend of mine. Of course I can't decline the invite, amore."

"Since when did you get in here?"