CHAPTER 45

Ares' POV

It's been 8 hours already but Amanda still hasn't gain her consciousness. According to the doctors, she lost 25% of her blood kaya kailangan magdonate ng dugo. Thankfully, our blood type is compatible kaya isa na ako sa nagdonate ng dugo.

I've contacted John dahil sya lang ang common friend naming dalwa at pagdating nya, kasama nya ang mga kaibigan ni Amanda na puno rin ng pag aalala ang mga mukha.

"ARES!" Charlotte called. "A-asan si Amanda? Okay lang b-ba sya? Ano ang sabi ng doctor?" naiiyak nyang tanong.

"A-anong nangyari kay Amanda?" Daphne asked.

"I found her lying in the bathtub in her own blood. Kelangan mag donate ng dugo but it's okay now. The only thing is she hasn't gain her consciousness." I explained while sitting on the chair. I haven't changed my clothes at wala pa akong tulog. Bangag pa ako sa nangyayari pero I choose to stay, I want to be there when she wakes up.

"I feel so bad that we don't have any clue of what she's going through. I-if only we were there, this won't happen." Daphne cried while Charlotte is trying to calm her down but even her, hindi rin mapigilang umiyak.

"Stay strong, Sir Reviello." John tapped my shoulder.

"Ares would be fine." I said.

"Alright, Ares." he sat down beside me habang sina Daphne at Charlotte ay kinakausap ung nurse. Liningon ko uli si Amanda sa loob ng kanyang room at nanghihina ako tuwing maaalala ko ang sinapit nya.

She got patches in her arms and looks pale. Even if she's sleeping, you can feel that she's suffering a lot...and it's a lot worse because I couldn't do a thing to prevent her from attempting suicide.

Maybe Emerald was right...I was not enough to make her stay.

"Ares, why don't you go home and take a rest muna? Kami na muna ang bahala dito." Charlotte said.

"I want to be there when she wakes up."

"We understand, but I doubt that Amanda wants to see you restless. Magpahinga ka muna, alam naming di ka pa natutulog. Don't worry, we'll inform you right away when she wakes up."

I sighed before looking at Amanda again from the window. I nodded and stood up.

"Thank you." I said.

They shake their heads and smiled.

"No, thank you for saving our friend. If it wasn't for you, none of us will know about the situation. You're Amanda's savior and we will forever be grateful for you." - Daphne

"You just proved how much you love her and how worthy you are for our friend. We hope you two will reconcile after everything's settled."

I'm not sure if Amanda wants a second chance, but I'm certain that I'll wait for her.

-----

After I took enough rest, I went back to the hospital to see any progress.

When I got back, I saw Daphne and Charlotte talking to two persons in front of the room. They look like they're in the middle 50s and the woman is crying while Daphne is caressing her back. The man resembles Amanda and looks intimidating.

I'm certain that they're Amanda's parents.

Hindi ko man alam ang buong nangyari pero alam ko na may kinalaman sila sa suicide attempt ni Amanda. Before she did that, I received a news that she went back to Quezon with her family. She got nothing else to do here in Manila dahil hindi naman sya gaanong lumalabas. If I were to analyze it, it all connects.