CHAPTER 11

Ares' POV

When I've read her message, I got up out of bed and went immediately to the shower. Hell, there's no way she's seeing me unpresentable! I should look like a snack in front of her. Hehe.

Today is supposedly my self-proclaimed day-off dahil nasa opisina naman ngayon si Apollo para magtake over sa mga gawain ko, that's also my punishment to him for making absences without any notice.

I took a quick hot shower and when I'm done, I wrapped the towel on my waist while I'm drying up my hair. Damn I didn't notice that my hair is getting long, ganon na ba ako kaabala sa opisina? Kung hindi ba naman sana pinasa sakin ng tatay ko lahat ng gawain eh di sana ---

*ding dong!*

I walked to the door and when I opened it, Amanda is standing right in front of me, stunningly beautiful as always. Even when I look at her in any angle, she still looks fine as hell.

But that made me wonder, why did she come here all of a sudden?

Right, I'll ask her.

"Amore---"

"I accept the deal." and in a split second, she pulled me to a kiss, and it's not just a kiss, but a hot and torrid one.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. Her lips are soft and I have to admit, I'm getting drowned in her kisses.

I closed the door and carried her to my bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

I pushed her to the bed and get on top of her. I stared into her eyes while I'm tucking her hair behind her ears.

Oh I love this view.

I kissed her again while my hands are exploring every inch of her body. Good thing she's wearing a skirt, I have an easy access.

I nibbled her ear and I hear her suppressing her moans.

"Let me hear your moans." I whispered while kissing her neck.

But Amanda is born to be stubborn because she didn't listen at all.

I smirked.

I slid my hand inside her underwear and teased her clit while I'm giving her love bites on her neck. She gripped onto my hair, a sign that she loves what I'm doing.

"You're free to moan. We're the only one here." I teased.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes instead.

Matigas ang ulo mo ha?

I stood up and ripped her clothes together with her undies which surprised her.

"What the---!" I cut her off and kissed her again.

I fondled her left breast while my other hand is teasing her down there. Now I'm starting to hear her light moans.

"There...there...let me hear it." I said and lower down my kisses to her neck down to her breast.

I licked the top of her nipples and her body arched, but licking is not enough. I need to feel it. I need to suck it.

"Aaaahhh." I smiled. Her moans sound music to my ears.

I sucked her breast vice versa while my hand is teasing her clit. The look in her face is turning me on damn much.

I went down and looked at her.

"Let me satisfy you." I spread legs and I can see the fire burning on her eyes.