CHAPTER 5

Amanda's POV

My eyes are still puffy from last night and I deeply regret it.

I'm here in front of the mirror trying to cover up my face with make up. I got an e-mail from our head president that today is the day where I'll meet with Solstice. My hands are shaking as I apply my make up because I'm freaking nervous right now.

When I'm done, I headed to my car and followed the map that they gave me. May kalayuan sa flat ko ang building ng Solstice so it took me an hour and a half dahil naligaw pa ako.

I really have no sense of direction. That's why whenever me and the girls are hanging out, it's either Charlotte or Chanel ang nagdradrive dahil bukod sa hindi ako magaling sa direction, mabilis ako antukin.

When I got out of the car, I can clearly see the company name from here. It's amazing to think that even just standing outside of the building, I can already feel the high-class presence of the brand.

I took a deep breath before entering the building.

You can do this Amanda.

Pagpasok ko pa lang ng lobby ay may sumalubong na agad sakin mula sa front desk.

"Name, Ma'am?"

"Amanda. Amanda Cheng."

"Okay Ms. Cheng, wait for a moment. I'll confirm your name in a short while." she browsed her monitor and did a few clicks. "Intern from Glamarts Fashion Academy?"

I nodded.

"We'll check your bag lang po for security purposes." I handed them my bag and they inspected it. Kinapkapan din ako nung isa at noong okay na, lumapit sakin ung babae.

"I'm Camari. I'll be assisting you today." she introduces. "This way, Ms. Cheng."

While we're walking in the building, hindi ko maiwasang titigan ang displays nila and even their interior is superb. Even their staff looks intimidating and most of them looks like a model. I wonder if they also work as models in the company.

When we got in the elevator, Camari pushed the topmost floor and I was taken aback when she suddenly speaks.

"I want to congratulate you in advance for making it to our company. We'll be delighted to work with you." she smiles.

I opened my mouth but I'm overwhelmed with what she said. It feels like I'm working with a high-class clothing company so there should be no room for mistakes.

"T-thank you." those are the only words that I managed to say.

I watched the numbers in the elevator and as they go up, my anxiety increases.

The elevator opens and Camari looked at me.

"We're here." she smiles.

When we got out of the elevator, a wide space welcomed us.