CHAPTER 7

Amanda's POV

Pagdating ko sa bahay ay agad akong humiga sa kama at don ko naramdaman ang pagod ng katawan ko. I know I need to take a bath but I want to rest for a bit.

It took me an hour before I decided to get up and get cleaned. I turned on the music before going to the bathroom to have a hot shower, since I'm all alone in this place, I think it would be good to have a music playing in the background so I won't feel dead on the inside. (No I'm kidding but yeah kinda)

After taking a bath, I put on my robe and went to the kitchen to get a glass of wine. I don't have classes tomorrow since it's Sunday, so this would be fine.

When I got my glass, I went back to my room and my eyes landed on the paper bag of Solstice. Oh right, I almost forgot, Candace bought me something.

I opened it and frowned for the nth time today. It's the lingerie. Of all the clothes in the store, she really bought this for me.

San ko naman 'to gagamitin?

On the other side, it would be a waste if ipamimigay ko lang 'to, besides, Candace bought it for me.

I went to my walk-in closet and tried to fit the lingerie. After wearing it, I can say that Candace definitely knows how to estimate someone's size because this one fits perfectly on me.

I turned around to see myself in the mirror.

Well just like what I've said, it fits perfectly on my body but it doesn't fit the color of my hair. It's been a while since I dyed my hair to ash blonde and I kinda miss having a dark brown hair.

Maybe I should consider re-coloring my hair.

I walked outside and sat down on the floor then leaned my back to the edge of the bed. I took a sip of my wine as I remembered what my previous blockmates told me.

-----

I'm standing outside the gymnasium because I'm waiting for Daphne, Charl, and Chanel. I got a little bit early but the party is starting already inside.

It's our student week, meaning, we're free to do whatever we want (with responsibility of course), alcoholic beverages are allowed and I can see a lot of unfamiliar faces going in and out of the gym. Probably those students who only show up when there's an event in school.

"Amanda!" I turned around and saw my blockmates approaching me. They're two girls.

"If you don't mind, take this jacket." sabi nung isa at binigay sakin ung jacket nya. Nagtataka ko naman yong tinanggap.

"What for?"

"We overheard those guys from crim, they're talking about you."

Kumunot ang noo ko.

"What did they say?"

Nagtinginan pa silang dalwa na para bang nag aalinlangan pa.

"Ikaw na magsabi." bulong nung isa.

"Ikaw na."

Umayos sila ng tayo at nahihiyang tumingin sakin.

"They said you look hot with your outfit that they wanna bang you tonight."

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa narinig ko. Para bang biglang kumulo ang dugo ko at gusto kong manapak bigla.