AUTHOR'S NOTE

AND! IT'S! A! WRAP!

The Dating Series has finally come to its end and this is such a wonderful journey for me to write. Thank you so much for reaching this part of the story!

I hope you enjoyed the story of Amanda and Ares. I hope their story taught you things about how life will be hard at times and people have different struggles so we must not judge someone because we don't know what they're going through. I hope this story made you realize a lot of things which you can apply to your real lives.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THE SERIES! I've write the whole series for a half a year so thank you so much for patiently waiting and getting in touch all throughout.

Thank you for the love and support and if you're curious what happened before this love story, you might want to check out the first story of this series entitled Mismatched Attraction (The Dating Series #1), the second story entitled Bees Between Chaos (The Dating Series #2), and the third story entitled Strangers in Disguise (The Dating Series #3).

ALSO AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Now that The Dating Series is done, we'll be having a new story which is the back story of Candace, remember her? YAS! We'll be having a stand-alone story in few weeks, I guess. It is entitled Things I Couldn't Say.

Aaaand

You can also access the playlist for this stories in YouTube, just simply search Mismatched Attraction (TDS #1) PlaylistBees Between Chaos (TDS #2), Strangers in Disguise (TDS #3), and Call Me, Amore (TDS #4) if you wanna listen to the songs used in the series.

Aaaand

There's an action series that I'm also writing as of the moment, it's about the organization that helped Amanda and Ares upon capturing Marco. If you're into secret agents and stuff, you can look up for the first story in COSMOS Series in My Works, entitled COSMOS: The Rise of Pisces.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote to show your support and also doooon't forget to follow my account for more stories. Recommend the series to your friends if you might, it will be a big help.

Once again, thank you so much! See you on my next stories. I love you all!

XOXO,

eulcruise