~Chapter 18~

No POV

No POV

It was early in the morning, y/n and Itachi had fallen asleep together. Itachi woke up as his eyes fluttered softly he looked over at y/n and sighed softly. He hated seeing y/n in such a sad state, he rubbed her cheek softly making sure she didn't wake up.

"I promise I'll try making your day better today, y/n."

Itachi thought to himself as he got out the bed carefully and walked out the room. He changed quickly in his room and walked downstairs, as he walked downstairs he noticed that Sasuke was cooking. Itachi smiled at him softly as he leaned against the counter next to him.

"Good morning..."

Itachi told Sasuke as he sighed softly. Sasuke nodded his head as he looked at him curiously, Itachi had his car keys in his hand.

"Where are you going?"

Sasuke asked Itachi as he flipped the pancake over to one side. Itachi smiled softly as he pointed upstairs with his thumb.

"I want to get some things to make y/n feel better. She needs someone to be there for her."

Itachi told Sasuke as he nodded his head softly. He sighed as he pointed at the food he was making.

"Yeah that's why I'm cooking her favorite things too."

Sasuke told Itachi as he nodded his head and held his keys tighter. He just wanted y/n to be happy and have no more worried or guilty feelings. Itachi eventually waved goodbye to Sasuke as he walked out the house and got into his car. He immediately made his way towards the flower shop that was near by.

"I'll get her some of her favorite flowers."

Itachi thought to himself as he got out the car and walked into the store. The old lady greeted Itachi as he smiled and waved back, he made his way towards the bouquets and bought 10. The old lady eyes widened as she put them all on the counter.

"Who's the special lady?"

The old asked as she unwrapped the bouquets and put them all together in one. Itachi smiled softly as he rubbed the back of his neck with a small blush on his face.

"It's for a girl that I love."

Itachi told the old lady making her grin as he wrapped a bow around the stems of the flowers. She handed Itachi the flowers and smiled softly at him.

"She seems special to you, take care of her."

Itachi was taken back from the lady's words but he smiled softly and nodded his head. He eventually made his way out the flower shop and walked to the store that was luckily across from the flower shop. He made his way towards the snacks and grabbed a basket full of y/n's favorite candy.