~Chapter 21~

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

꧁♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎꧂

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

No POV

Y/n jumped up from her bed as she breathed heavily. Y/n quickly looked at her phone as she read the messages that kept popping up.

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚢/𝚗? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎?"

"𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑..."

"𝙸'𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞."

Y/n looked at the phone in shock as she saw her brother texting her. She was confused about his last message that was meant for his boyfriend, y/n was going to reply but the phone broke into multiple little pieces in her hand. She tried her best to put everything together as she ran around her room, y/n froze in her tracks as she saw Itachi and Yuki hanging.

"Y-Yuki..!! I-Itachi..!!"

————————————————————————

Y/n yelled as she jumped out of her bed panting a bit, cold sweat covered her body as she held the bedsheet close to her. Y/n sighed as she leaned her head against the headboard of her bed.

"It was a nightmare..."

Y/n thought to herself as she held her head in her hands. She hasn't had one is such a long time she hated that Itachi was involved with it. Y/n's eyes widened as she got out the bed quickly and ran towards Itachi's room.

"I can't risk it..!! I can't risk it like how I did with Yuki..!!"

Y/n yelled in her head as she opened Itachi's door and busted through the door. Itachi jumped up from his sleep as he looked at y/n curiously, she had tears streaming down her cheek without even realizing it. Itachi quickly got up and grabbed y/n.

"H-Hey..? What's wrong what happened..?"

Itachi asked y/n trying to comfort her a bit, y/n looked at Itachi as she shook her head with a small smile. She wiped her tears away as she hugged him tightly. She was glad that he was okay and that everything really was a nightmare.

"I had a nightmare and I wanted to make sure you were okay."

Y/n told Itachi as he looked at her, his lips curved up into a soft smile. He grabbed y/n by the waist and pulled her down onto his bed.

"I'm okay I promise. I'm not going to go anywhere."

Itachi reassured y/n as he rubbed her back softly. Y/n calmed down as she hugged Itachi, she felt so safe in his arms. Y/n frowned as she held Itachi tight again.