~Chapter 42~ LEMON 🍋

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

No POV (🔞 This chapter will contain sexual content! If you don't like that please skip!! Other than that enjoy 😏 🔞)

Itachi looked at y/n with lust in his eyes, he grabbed y/n and pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Y/n smirked as she pushed Itachi against the door.

"Someone's in a rush~ I want you to take your time with me~"

Y/n told Itachi with an innocent voice that she knew he loved so much. Itachi smirked as he flipped y/n so now she was against the door, he picked her up and held her against the door. Y/n blushed a bit as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'll take my time then but I don't want to hear any complaining when I don't let you cum~"

Itachi told y/n as he started to kiss on her neck slowly, he wanted to take his time just like he asked her. Y/n blushed as she pulled Itachi closer to her and tangled her fingers into his hair. Itachi licked a spot that made y/n let out a small moan and melt into his arms, he smirked against her skin and began to suck on the spot.

"Itachi~"

Y/n moaned out as she held onto him tightly, she could feel herself starting to get wet down there. Itachi pulled away and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, y/n didn't deny him access because she wanted him more than anything. His tongue danced with hers as he squeezed her ass to make her feel more pleasure, he let out small grunts as he felt y/n starting to grind against him. He pulled away and looked at her with a smirk.

"Someone's eager aren't they?~"

Itachi told y/n as he placed her back down onto her feet, he pinned her against the door and leaned close to her ear.

"Start the shower so that I can fuck you already~"

Itachi whispered into her ear in his raspy deep voice. Y/n blushed softly as she looked at Itachi and smirked at him, she quickly started the shower at the temperature she liked it at. She walked over to Itachi and started to take his clothes off while she waited for the shower to heat up.

"Lately you haven't been able to control yourself around me you know that?"

Y/n told Itachi as she smirked at him and started to unbuckle his belt. Itachi smirked as he looked at y/n, he grabbed her neck and started to choke her softly.

"You make it hard~ don't act like you don't sway your hips even more so that you can tease me. Don't think I don't know your little dirty tricks~"