~Chapter 40~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

It's been a week since y/n had joined her self defense class. Y/n groaned as she kept getting hit to the ground, she got distracted yet again...

"You need to stop getting distracted! That's the reason why you froze up."

Madara told y/n as he picked her up, he crossed his arms as he looked at her seriously. Y/n frowned as she ran a hand through her hair, she wanted to be able to protect herself but she knew that Madara was right. Yuki hasn't left y/n's mind since they started training. Y/n was going to say something until Madara grabbed her hand and started to drag her somewhere.

"W-Where are we going..? We're not practicing anymore?"

Y/n asked as she looked at him curiously, Madara stayed quite as he looked back at the boys to let them know to stay in their place. Itachi smiled as he nodded his head, he knew exactly what he was going to do with y/n. Madara opened a door and walked out with y/n, her eyes looked around in awe as she started to smile. Madara had took her to the pond that was in the backyard of the Uchiha training hall, Madara sat down and patted the place next to him.

"Let's talk and take a small break."

Madara told y/n making her snap out of her thoughts and looked at him weirdly, she nodded her head as she walked over to him and sat down on the bench. Madara looked at y/n and looked back at the pond that was making a peaceful running water noise.

"Tell me, why did you freeze up when the whole situation happened with that guy?"

Madara asked making y/n look at him a bit surprised from the sudden question, she looked away as she sighed a bit.

"It's because he had the same name as my brother. My brother committed suicide not that long ago so that cut is still fresh to me whenever I think about him."

Y/n told Madara truthfully as she pulled her legs up and hugged them against her chest. It stayed silent for a moment until Madara broke the silence again.

"I'm sorry for your lost."

Madara told y/n truthfully as he looked at her, she had tears prickling at the corner of her eyes as she thought about her brother and the whole situation that happened.

"I think the other reason why I stayed frozen is because he brought up my mother in the middle of it... I couldn't believe that my mother wanted to harm me."