~Chapter 22~

---------------------------------------------

꧁---------------------------------------------꧂

---------------------------------------------

Your ex ^

No POV

Y/n walked around the mall with the girls as they all looked around for the 'perfect' dress. Ino sighed as she sat down in one of the seats that was near the food court.

"I swear we're never going to find a cute dress..."

Ino pouted as she leaned against her seat, Tenten nodded agreeing with Ino as she leaned against the wall. Y/n chuckled as she pointed at a store that was right next to the food court.

"We could go there? They look like they have cute dresses!!"

Y/n told the girls as they looked and nodded their heads. As they got into the store they looked around in awe, there was multiple types of dress. Ino ran and grabbed a dress as she held it up for the girls.

"I found my dress bitches!!"

Y/n laughed as she rolled her eyes, she started to walk around as she looked for her perfect dress. She wanted something that was sexy and revealing, she wanted to look good for Itachi and also make him mad that other guys are looking at her. Y/n smirked to herself as she looked at the dress that was in front of her. It was a silky red dress, y/n grabbed it quickly and held it up.

"I'm going to go try this out!!"

Y/n told the girls as they all nodded and followed her to the fitting room. Y/n quickly took her clothes off and slipped the dress onto her body. She looked at herself in the mirror in awe as she turned a bit to look at herself. The dress was tight on her so it showed the beautiful figure that she had, not only that but it showed her cleavage which will definitely make Itachi furious. Y/n smirked as she walked out the dressing room and gave the girls a little twirl.

"Soooo..?!"

Y/n asked the girls as they looked at her in awe. They started to whistle as they walked up to y/n and grabbed her hand. Y/n looked beautiful in the dress and it was perfect to make Itachi jealous. Ino started chuckling as Sakura had a little smirk next to her.

"You're definitely going to make that little boyfriend of yours jealous~"

"He won't be able to keep his eyes off of you!"

The girls told y/n as she blushed a bit and tried to wave it off. Hinata nodded her head as she looked at y/n with a smile.

"You look beautiful, y/n! You should definitely get it!"

—————————Timeskip—————————

The girls eventually found the perfect dresses along with some accessories to match with them. They decided to walk around the mall just to pass some time.