~Chapter 39~

☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎☀︎︎♡︎

No POV

Sasuke held y/n's bag as he held it over his shoulder carelessly. The both of them were in their last class that was about to end.

"I can't believe that I'm going to self defense classes after this class... I'm exhausted."

Y/n told Sasuke making him chuckle, he flicked y/n's forehead and rolled his eyes.

"Idiot, we haven't even done anything and you're already exhausted. I promise you'll like it, it'll be good for you."

Sasuke tried cheering y/n up, she smiled up at him and nodded her head. The bell rung dismissing all the students from school. The both of them walked out of class as they talked about random things, as they walked out they noticed a group of girls surrounding a certain someone in the parking lot. Y/n squinted her eyes to see better and noticed that Itachi was the one being surrounded by girls.

"Looks like your boyfriend is still charming to girls, are you going to do something about it?"

Sasuke asked with a smirk as he looked down at y/n. Y/n started to chuckle as she shook her head, she smirked as she looked back up at Sasuke.

"Nah, it doesn't look like he's interested, besides even if he was he knows that it'll bite him back in the ass."

Y/n told Sasuke as she winked at him, Sasuke knew that y/n was a beauty and she knew that too. Any guy would kill to be with y/n but unfortunately for the guys she had a loving boyfriend who only had eyes on her. Itachi completely ignored the girls as he tried to look around for his girlfriend, his eyes landed on y/n and immediately started to smile. Itachi pushed through the girls and pulled y/n into a tight hug before pulling her in for a sweet kiss. All the girls in the back groaned as y/n smirked at everyone. Itachi started to smile as he held y/n's hand and her belongings in his other hand

"Are you excited to start training?"

Itachi asked y/n as he opened the car door for her. Sasuke got in the backseat as he looked at y/n curiously, she nodded her head and smiled at Itachi.

"Yeah I'm kinda excited, hopefully I'll get used to it though."

Y/n told Itachi as he started the car and drove off, he grabbed her thigh with one hand and drove with his other hand on the wheel. Itachi chuckled softly as he looked at y/n.

"Don't worry you'll get the hang of it. You're a smart girl."

☀︎︎