~Chapter 29~

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

No POV

It's been 3 months since Itachi had left, y/looked at her phone and sighed. Itachi hasn't called her or texted her in awhile and when he does text her it's always dry. Y/n opened her messages with Itachi and frowned.

"𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑!"

"𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒: 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘."

𝙼𝚎:" 𝙷𝚘𝚠'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗?
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑

Y/n frowned as she saw that Itachi had read her message and didn't reply to her. She threw her phone across the bed and stared at the ceiling. Y/n heard knocking at her door making her snap out of her thoughts and look at the door.

"Come in!"

Y/n yelled as Sasuke came in with a worried face. He sighed as he sat down next to y/n on the bed and pulled her in for a hug.

"That idiot hasn't texted you back huh? I think I know why."

Sasuke told y/n making her instantly perk up and look at Sasuke for an answer, he sighed before chuckling a bit. He patted y/n's head and pointed at the uchiha symbol on his shirt.

"It's our job to keep our clan successful and make our clan proud. Itachi is taking exams around this time which is going to help him with his career, just give him time okay? I'm sure he'll make it up to you."

Sasuke explained to y/n making her nod her head in an understanding way. She looked at her phone and frowned as she looked back up at Sasuke.

"He's always been serious when it came to his education. I should worry about mine too..."

Y/n told Sasuke as he nodded his head and laid down next to y/n. He looked at y/n and raised his eyebrow.

"What college are you planning to go to?"

Sasuke asked making y/n frown even more and turn her body fully to him, she never thought about college. She's always been te type of girl that went with the flow but I guess she did have to think about her future here and there. She shrugged her shoulders as she looked back up at the ceiling.

"If you want me to be honest I don't know. I should start looking into it. What about you?"

Y/n asked Sasuke making him groan immediately and wave his hand around in a careless way.

"Don't even ask me... as soon as I graduate I'm going to have to work my ass off in college..."

Sasuke whined making y/n chuckle and roll her eyes. She smiled at Sasuke and sat up normally on her bed, she held her phone up and wiggled it around.