~Chapter 32~{ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙}

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

No POV

"I'm almost ready..! Let me put my shoes on quick!!"

Y/n yelled from her room as Itachi yelled back an 'okay'. Itachi was already dressed up, he was wearing a black silk button up with some black dressed pants. It was simple but on Itachi it looked like he was a whole model.

"Okay I'm ready..!"

Y/n yelled as she walked down the stairs slowly, small clicks could be heard as y/n took small steps with her heels. Itachi looked up and stared at y/n in awe, his lips parted as he watched y/n walk down the stairs completely. She was wearing a gold glitter sequin dress that was long enough to cover her legs. A split in the middle of the dress showed off her leg in a sexy way. The dress definitely defined y/n's body in a beautiful way.

"Hello..?""

Y/n waved at Itachi making him snap out of his small trance and blush a bit. He smiled at y/n as he grabbed her hand and twirled her slowly.

"You look beautiful, y/n."

Itachi complimented y/n making her blush a bit and smile softly. She grabbed her purse and looked at Itachi up and down and smirked at him.

"You look handsome~ Am I really going on a date with 'the' Itachi Uchiha~"

Y/n teased Itachi making him smirk and roll his eyes, he loved when y/n would be playful with him. He grabbed y/n's hand and kissed it softly before winking at her.

"The one and only~ You ready to go?"

Itachi asked y/n making her nod her head. The both of them walked out the house and into the car. Y/n blushed as she saw Itachi start his sport car, she always thought that he looked handsome whenever he held the steering wheel with one hand. Y/n smiled as he kissed his cheek softly.

"I miss you so much you know that? I was scared you weren't going to stay in contact with me."

Y/n confessed to Itachi making him look at y/n for a split second before looking back at the road. He smiled as he grabbed y/n's hand with his other hand and rubbed her knuckles softly.

"I'm not going to repeat that mistake. You're important to me I don't want to lose you again."

Itachi reassured y/n making her smile softly and hold his hand back tightly. The way y/n felt right now was indescribable, she was over filled with joy. The car eventually came to a stop, Itachi got off the car and opened the door for y/n, she thanked him as she got out the car carefully because of her dress. The both of them walked hand in hand to the restaurant, as they got closer y/n felt more anxious as she realized something.

"Itachi... this is a fancy ass restaurant..!"

Y/n whispered yelled as she held onto him tightly, y/n's never been in such a nice and expensive restaurant. She looked around in awe as Itachi chuckled behind her.

"You better get used to things like this, I' plan on taking you to very formal places in the future."

Itachi chuckled making y/n blush, she grinned as she looked at Itachi with her cute smirk plastered on her face.

"Is someone telling me that they're going to take me out on more dates?~"

Y/n teased Itachi as he blushed a bit and chuckled next to her. The both of them had eventually got to the front of the restaurant, a man greeted them as he bowed a bit.

"Mr, Uchiha! We didn't expect you to come today. We'll give you the usual seats!"

The man said as he made his way towards the seats, guiding the couple that was following behind him. Y/n looked at Itachi curiously as she followed the man. She didn't know what was happening but as long as she had Itachi that's all that mattered to her. The both of them eventually got to their seats, it was on the highest floor right next to a balcony that showed off Konoha's beautiful lights.

"Like always touch the button when you're ready to order. It was a pleasure seeing you, Mr Uchiha!"

The man told Itachi as he bowed, Itachi chuckled as he shook his head, he held his hand out and patted the man's back.

"I told you already, you can call me Itachi! You're not only a business partner you're also a family friend!"

Itachi told the man making him smile and nod his head. He bowed one more time at Itachi and at y/n and made his way down. Y/n looked at Itachi in a curious way.

"Mr Uchiha huh? Itachi could you tell me where we're at please..? I'm a bit confused here..."

Y/n asked Itachi as she chuckled a bit nervously. Itachi chuckled as he grabbed y/n's hand and kissed it softly.

"We own this restaurant, I don't know if you've noticed our clan's symbol when we walked in?"

Itachi asked y/n making her shake her head softly. Y/n felt special that Itachi had brought her to their restaurant, she looked around and smiled at Itachi as she held his hand tightly.

"I have to admit I was a bit scared coming to a fancy restaurant, don't get me wrong I know how to act when I'm in a formal place but whenever I'm with you it's like you take the kid out of me!"

Y/n told Itachi as she chuckled softly, Itachi chuckled as he shook his head."

"It's funny that you say that, it's like you're a natural when it comes to places like this. I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable that we came to the restaurant though..?"

Itachi told y/n as he frowned at her a bit, y/n immediately shook her head as she looked into Itachi's eyes, she kissed his hands softly before smiling at him.

"No not at all..! I feel honored to be here! I just hope that you know that I like you for you and not your money though... I don't want you to to get the wrong idea especially after today with the whole incident with my mom..."

Y/n told Itachi as she sighed a bit and ran her hand through her hair. Itachi smiled as he watched y/n, he was grateful that y/n wanted to be with him because of him and not his money. Their was a time when woman would only want to be him because of his money and properties, y/n was different thought and he knew she was. The way y/n cared for him was special, it was one of the kind. Itachi rubbed y/n's cheek with his thumb as he looked into her eyes.

"Y/n, we've known each other almost our whole life, I know you're not with me because of my money. I know you care about me because of me and that makes me really happy. Not only that but you care about my family as well, the actions that your mother did has nothing to do with you."

Itachi reassured y/n making her smile softly, she was grateful that Itachi was always sweet to her. Y/n chuckled as she looked around the restaurant, there's times where she forgets that Sasuke and Itachi have money. Itachi smiled as he handed y/n a menú.

"Let's order, I know you'll love the sweets here just how I do!"

——————————————————————
This is only part one of the date!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter with Itachi!! Thank you so much for reading guys I love you so much!! ❤️❤️