~Chapter 30~

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎☾☁︎︎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

No POV

It's been 2 weeks since that call with Itachi had happened, which meant he could show up anytime. Y/n walked around the store as she looked around for a present for Sasuke.

"You're so difficult to get a present for, Sasuke..."

Y/n thought to herself as she looked even more. She had gotten a present for everyone except for Sasuke and Itachi, she sighed as she walked out the store not finding anything. She walked back home that was luckily near by.

"Damn, I really need to get something for them but I don't know what..."

Y/n told herself as she sighed, she wanted something special for the people that were special to her. As she was walked close to her house she noticed someone was standing in front of her house, she raised her eyebrow curiously as she walked closer.

"Hi, can I help you..?"

Y/n asked the person who's back was facing her, the person turned around and smiled at her. Y/n's eyes widened as she took a couple of steps back.

"Hi y/n! Why haven't you been in contact with your mother?"

Y/n's mother asked making y/n have goosebumps all over her body, she hated her mother more than anything. Y/n was going to push past her until she grabbed y/n's wrist and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Please... I miss you."

Her mother whispered out as she looked back up at y/n with tears brimming on the corner of her eyes. Y/n felt her heart pang as she saw her mother like this, she never had a good relationship with her but yet it still hurt her to see her mother like this. Y/n sighed as she unlocked her door and looked back at her mom.

"You could come in."

Y/n told her mother making her eyes light up and walk into the house, y/n couldn't help but feel a bit sketchy about her mother. It's been years since she's talked to her and all of the sudden she shows up at her doorstep like a lost puppy. Her mother sat down as y/n grabbed some water for the both of them and some fruit cut up in a bowl. Y/n sat down at the table and placed everything in the middle for the both of them.

"Why did you come here?"

Y/n asked immediately making her mother look at y/n with a frown, she grabbed a piece of fruit and popped it into her mouth.