~Chapter 37~

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

No POV (⚠️TW: sexual assault! If that's your trigger please skip!⚠️)

Everyone followed Sasuke into the kitchen and sat down on the stools that were in the kitchen. Y/n stood next to Itachi as she looked at Yuki smirking at Sasuke and looking back at her here and there. Y/n grabbed onto the counter tighter as she looked away, she couldn't brush off the feeling of him being suspicious.

"Y/n, you're overthinking..!"

Y/n thought to herself as she shook her head a bit. Itachi looked down at y/n and raised his eyebrow curiously.

"Everything okay?"

Itachi asked making y/n nod immediately so that he wouldn't worry about her. Sasuke had finished making the drink and placed it in front of Yuki.

"Alright drink it up!!"

Naruto yelled as everyone started to chant. Y/n chuckled a bit from Naruto's excitement, she walked over to the counter that was next to Yuki and grabbed some snacks. Yuki smirked as he grabbed the bottle and turned around to bump into y/n, he spilled the drink all over 'accidentally'.

"Oh shit..! My bad..!"

Yuki told y/n as she looked down at the shirt wit a frown, it belonged to Itachi. She looked back up at Yuki and faked a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll be back guys I'm going to change!"

Y/n told everyone as she started to walk away. Sasuke groaned as he pulled out the ingredients to make the drink again. Yuki eyed y/n as she walked upstairs, he looked at Itachi and smirked even more.

"Could I use the bathroom?"

Yuki asked Itachi, he nodded his head and pointed upstairs.

"It's on the left."

Yuki nodded his head and thanked Itachi, he walked upstairs and completely avoided the bathroom. He looked around to try to look for y/n, he smirked as soon as he heard shuffling noises in one room. He looked around and smirked before opening up the door and closing it softly. Y/n had her back faced to him, she was taking her shirt off from the spill earlier.

"Man it's not going to smell like Itachi after I wash it..."

Y/n whispered to herself as she took the whole shirt off and threw it on the floor. She was now only in her bra making Yuki smirk, he walked closer to y/n and wrapped his arms around her. Y/n froze as she looked back slowly.

"Shh... stay quite I promise you'll enjoy it."

Yuki whispered to y/n making her completely frozen. She wanted to scream but her throat wouldn't let her, she wanted to run to Itachi but her legs were completely locked. Yuki started rubbing his hands on her stomach as he kissed her neck.