~Chapter 50~ [𝕃𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟!🍋]

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

No POV (🔞This chapter will contain sexual content! If you don't like that please skip! Other than that enjoy! 🔞)

Y/n and Itachi got to the house, Itachi carried y/n out the car and walked into the house. He placed y/n on the kitchen counter and kissed her cheek softly.

"I'll be back okay? I need to get the first aid kit."

Itachi told y/n as she nodded her head, he walked upstairs leaving y/n all alone. She looked down at her leg with a frown as she saw blood dripping from the cut. She felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes as she thought about her mother, she couldn't believe that her mother wanted to actually harm her.

"Yuki I wish you were here."

Y/n thought to herself as she looked at the bracelet that was covered in jay's blood. She quickly got up and limped towards the sink and washed all the blood off. She began to cry as she shook her head, she didn't want to believe it she just couldn't.

"She's fucking crazy... she has to be fucking crazy. Yuki how the hell did you deal with her?"

Y/n thought to herself as she tried her best to wipe her tears away, more kept flowing down her cheeks as she thought about the situation.

"Y/n..! What's wrong..?"

Itachi asked as he ran towards her and put the first aid kit on the counter. Y/n looked at Itachi as she shook her head.

"She never loved me... she only used me.."

Y/n thought to herself as she looked up at Itachi.

"I want to put a restraining order on her, Itachi. She's fucking crazy, that's not my mother..."

Y/n told Itachi as she felt her chest tighten, her mother used to be sweet when she was little but then she started to act cruel towards her out of nowhere. Itachi pulled y/n in for a hug we he kissed her head.

"If you want to do that we can do that but calm down, y/n."

Itachi told her as he picked her up and placed her back onto the counter. Itachi knew that y/n was mixed with emotions right now, she was filled with sadness and anger. Y/n took deep breaths as she calmed herself down, she leaned back onto the counter and sighed a bit.

"I really don't know how to feel. I don't want to believe it but then again it reminds me of the day she came here and threatened me."

Y/n told Itachi as he listened and started to clean y/n's cut, she winced in pain as she sat back up and looked at Itachi. She started to chuckle a bit as she leaned closer towards him.