~Chapter 48~

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

No POV

Y/n arrived at the house as her and Itachi got out the car. He wrapped his arm sound her waist as he pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm so happy for you. I can't believe we're going to be together from now on."

Itachi told y/n as he kissed her cheek softly, she giggled as she nodded her head. Y/n was beyond happy that they can finally be together, she didn't want to think about it right now though because at the same time it also made her sad that she was leaving her home town.

"Let's talk about it another time, okay? Let's focus on having fun for today!"

Y/n told Itachi making him chuckle and nod his head, he walked over to the couch and sat on it.

"I'll wait for you here while you get dressed."

Y/n nodded her head as she walked up the stairs to go to her room. She smirked to herself as she walked in and grabbed her dress out of the closet.

"You don't know what's coming, Itachi!"

Y/n thought to herself as she giggled to herself in a mischievous way. Y/n slipped the dress on and fixed it onto her body, she tied the back of it so that it'll fit her just right. Y/n looked up at the mirror as her jaw fell slightly, the dress hugged her body in a sexy way, the cuts in the dress definitely popped out. Y/n smirked as she grabbed the heels to go with them, they were cute silver heels that popped out along with the dress. (The fittttt)

 (The fittttt)

Y/n stood up and applied some quick lipgloss before making her way downstairs

Y/n stood up and applied some quick lipgloss before making her way downstairs. Small clicks were heard as she walked down the stairs, Itachi looked up only to be shocked on what she was wearing. Itachi swallowed his saliva as he started to smirk. He walked over to y/n and pulled her in by the waist.

"You look stunning, that dress looks good on you.~"

Itachi told y/n as he pulled her in for a passionate kiss, y/n moaned softly into the kiss as he pulled her in even more. Y/n pushed him away as she smirked at him.

"Nope! I don't want to get at the party when it's already over!"

Y/n told Itachi as she walked out the house in a sexily way, Itachi couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He licked his lips as he shook his head.

"Sometimes I forget on how big of a tease you are.~"

Itachi thought to himself as he walked to his car and opened the door for y/n before making his way towards his side of the car. Itachi started to chuckle as he started the car and drove off towards the party.

"I'm happy that you know self defense you know that? I'm pretty sure guys are going to try to do something and they'll be surprised when you kick their ass."

Itachi told y/n making her chuckle, she was happy that Itachi wasn't the type of boyfriend to control her on what she wore. The both of them eventually arrived to the party as they both got out the car and made their way into the house. As y/n walked all the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her, sometimes y/n forgot that she had a body from wearing all the baggy clothes she usually wore. Sakura came running towards y/n as she squealed.

"You look hot, y/n!!"

Sakura complimented y/n as all the girls came after her and began to compliment her even more. Ino leaned closer to y/n as she smirked at her.

"How was Itachi's reaction?~"

Ino asked y/n making her chuckle and blush a bit. Y/n looked around for Itachi only to see that he's staring at her with lust in his eyes, he was next to all the boys drinking already. Y/n decided to tease him even more as she winked at him in a seductive way.

"Let's just say he can't keep his eyes off of me, along with his hands."

Y/n told Ino as all the girls began to squeal. Y/n laughed as she waved at the girls and made her way towards the boys, Sasuke's and Naruto's eyes widened as they looked at her.

"Damn y/n!! You look good!"

Naruto complimented y/n as he held out a drink for her, y/n laughed as she thanked him. Sasuke on the other hand glared at all the guys that were looking at y/n.

"I'm going to kill a bastard that tries laying hands on you."

Sasuke told y/n making her chuckle nervously and step away. Y/n walked over to Itachi and sat on his lap so that everyone can know that she was taken. Itachi smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her even more.

"I hope you know when we get home we're not going to sleep right away.~"

Itachi whispered into her ear as he kissed her cheek softly. Y/n laughed as she blushed a bit, she took a drink out of her drink before looking back at him.

"Took the words right out of my mouth.~"

Y/n told Itachi as she kissed him on the lips. She got up and walked away, his eyes followed her hips as she swayed them side to side. He smirked to himself and took a sip. Sakura quickly walked to y/n and pulled her away from the area she was in.

"We have a problem, y/n."

Sakura told y/n as she pointed her thumb behind her. Y/n looked over and saw that the guy 'Yuki' was there. Y/n gritted her teeth as she remembered the night he tried to sexually assault her, y/n grabbed Sakura's shoulder and smiled at her reassuringly.

"It's okay, if anything happens just let Itachi know okay? I'll be able to protect myself though."

Y/n reassured Sakura as she nodded her head. Y/n walked over to Sasuke and Itachi and stood in between him.

"Don't look right now but that guy 'Yuki' is here. I don't know how the hell he knows I'm here but just keep your guards up."

Y/n told the both them as Itachi and Sasuke looked around pretending to look at other people. Their eyes locked on Yuki who was trying to look around for y/n. Itachi balled his hand into a fist as Sasuke growled a bit. The both of them snapped out of their thoughts as y/n placed her hands on their arms.

"It's alright guys, I can defend myself now remember?"

Y/n told the both of them as she smiled at the both of them. They calmed down for s moment as they nodded their heads. Y/n grabbed Sasuke and pulled him away.

"Let's go perform, we'll deal with him later."

Y/n told Sasuke as he nodded his head and walked towards the band. Itachi watched y/n as he looked back at Yuki.

"I won't let you lay a hand on her you bastard."

Itachi thought to himself as he walked towards the area where y/n and the band would perform.

————————————————————————
Ooooo what's to happen in the next chapter? 🤭 but aghhh you guys this book is almost over!! We only have 3 chapters left!! Don't worry though I'm already working on the sequel though hebebebebe I'll post it when I'm done with this book! Thank you guys for all the love and support!! I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️