~Chapter 26 🍋~

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

No POV (🔞This story will have sexual content if you don't like that please skip this chapter!!🔞 Thank you so much! Enjoy! ❤️)

Y/n and Itachi had finally arrived to the house, Itachi parked the car in the driveway as they got out. Y/n rubbed her head wincing a bit in pain.

"Jeez he really pulled on my hair..."

Y/n told Itachi as he frowned at her, he hated seeing her in pain.

"Here let me check it for you when we get inside."

Itachi told y/n as she nodded her head and smiled. Itachi opened the door and let y/n in first before closing the door behind him. He grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her into the bathroom. He picked up y/n and sat her down on the bathroom sink, he started to look at her scalp as he moved her hair to the side. Y/n couldn't help but look at his hands they were all bruised up around the knuckle area.

"Itachi forget about me look at your knuckles..!"

Y/n yelled quietly as she opened the cabinet next to her and pulled out a first aid kit. She grabbed some ointment and started to rub it all over his knuckles. Itachi watched silently as he focused on her facial features, she was gorgeous to him. Y/n looked up a her and blushed a bit.

"I-Is everything okay?"

Y/n asked as Itachi nodded his head. He stared at y/n's lips and looked back into her eyes.

"Y-Yeah... you just look beautiful."

Itachi told y/n making her blush a bit, she brushed off his compliment and put a hand on her hip. She started to smirk as she looked at him.

"You weren't saying that earlier when you were with that girl~"

Y/n teased Itachi as he rolled his eyes and smirked at y/n. Itachi pinned her against the mirror as he leaned into y/n's ear.

"You had all my attention though~ I should punish you for teasing me..."

Itachi whispered into her ear making her get goosebumps all over her body. Y/n looked into Itachi's eyes with hers, the both of them clearly felt the sexual tension in between just like earlier. Y/n smiled 'innocently' as she wrapped her arms around Itachi's neck.