~Chapter 38~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n eyes fluttered open as she looked around, she rubbed her eyes as she tried to sit up. She felt a weight at her stomach. She looked down and saw that Itachi was holding her closely to him.

"Itachi."

Y/n thought to herself as she ran her hand through his messy hair that was out of his ponytail. She sighed as she thought about the incident that had happened yesterday, she didn't know what Yuki meant when he said something about her mother.

"Mom... please tell me you weren't apart of that."

Y/n thought to herself as she leaned her head back. She didn't care about her mother but still she thought it was crazy if her mother tried to cause harm on her. Itachi started to move as he opened his eyes slowly, he looked at y/n and pulled her in tightly.

"You're safe in my arms, I don't want anyone hurting you ever again."

Itachi whispered into y/n's ear giving her small goosebumps all over her body. She smiled softly as she hugged Itachi back, the way Itachi made her feel was special, it was one of the kind type of feeling. He made her feel warm and happy inside even when things weren't going that well in her world.

"Thank you, Itachi."

Y/n whispered back as they stayed in each other's arms for awhile. The both of them felt happy that they were finally together. Y/n sat up and started to get out of bed.

"C'mon we need to go eat something! We didn't get to eat last night after the whole incident."

Y/n told Itachi as he nodded his head, he looked down at his phone and noticed that he had a notification from his father. He smiled softly at y/n as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'll be down there shortly, I need to make a quick call to my father."

Itachi told y/n as she nodded her head and walked downstairs. Itachi quickly unlocked his phone and dialed his father, it rung for a couple of seconds before he picked up.

"Itachi? What's the random call for son?"

Fagaku asked making Itachi sigh and lean against the headboard of the bed. Itachi clenched his jaw before letting it go and finally telling his father everything.

"Y/n got assaulted last night, I want to sign her up for classes at our clan's training hall."

Itachi told his father making the call silent for a moment. He heard a sigh from the other side of the phone.