~Chapter 49~

꧁𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧂

No POV (I'll only be doing three parts of the song!! This song does not belong to me!)

Y/n went up to the front of the room where all the instruments where at. She kept her eye on Yuki as she started to put her guitar strap on. She felt her blood boil as she thought about the things he had done to her. Y/n felt a hand on her shoulder shaking her a bit.

"Hey did you hear me? What song do you want to do?"

Sasuke asked making y/n snap out of her thoughts, she smiled softly as she winked at him.

"Let's do the new song I wrote!! It'll be the perfect time to play out new song!"

Y/n told Sasuke as he nodded his head and smirked. Y/n tuned her guitar quickly before strumming it to catch people's attention.

"Hey guys!! Today we're going to play a new song I wrote! It's a bit different but I hope you enjoy it!"

Y/n told everyone as they all started to cheer, Itachi smiled as he watched her talk to her band mates before starting to play. Y/n turned back around and began to strum her guitar as everyone started to play their parts. Y/n closed her eyes as she played the guitar in her song, this song was special because she thought of everyone while writing it. She took a deep breath before she started to sing.

"♪ 𝙸'𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕.♪"

Y/n sung as she smiled softly to herself, this part was meant for her brother Yuki. She missed him more than anything and would do anything to see him again. Everyone danced as they cheered for her.

"♪ 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍
𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝. ♪"

Y/n sang as she looked back at Sasuke and grinned at him. This part of the song was meant for Sasuke, she was his 'second head' when it came to them. They were best friends. Sasuke smiled back at her as he began to strum on his guitar even more. Y/n looked back at Itachi and smiled at him, he was enjoying himself watching her perform in front of everyone. He couldn't help but feel connected with her in a way. She leaned closer to the mic as she strummed her guitar even more.