~Chapter 5~

No POV

Y/n groaned as she woke up early in the morning. She was exhausted from the party last night. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to throw a party at the beginning of the week. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes gently. She looked down at her phone and saw that she had a new message. She opened it and started to blush and smile.

Neji 🤍: "Good morning beautiful. I'll see you today at school."

Y/n smiled as she replied with a simple good morning. She stretched in bed as she got off and began to start her shower. She grabbed a pink fluffy towel and her hair comb and put it in the bathroom. She walked into the hot water as she sighed from the relaxing warmth hitting her body. As she rubbed shampoo into her hair she couldn't stop thinking about Itachi and Neji.

"Did I move on too fast?"

"Did I even move on? Y/n don't think like that! It takes time... just give it some time."

Y/n thought to herself as she smacked her face a little to snap herself out of her thoughts. She rinsed herself and got out the shower and changed into her uniform. Y/n decided that she wanted to feel a little cute today as she put on lipgloss and smiled a bit. As she walked down stairs she heard grunting and plates being put into the dishwasher. She started to chuckle as she realized that it was Sasuke who was annoyed.

"What's wrong with you, sleeping beauty?

Y/n asked Sasuke as she laughed. Sasuke sighed as he sat on a stool and rested his face on his palm.

"These fucking fan girls went into my room and stole some of my clothes!"

Y/n started to laugh as she rolled around on the floor. Sasuke kept yelling at her to shut up as he stepped on y/n lightly. She sat up and looked at Sasuke as she wiped tears away from her eyes.

"That's why I locked my door! You should learn how to use a lock Sasuke!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes as he grabbed his wallet and keys from the counter. Y/n grabbed her bag and gave Sasuke's his. She walked into the fridge and tossed a tomato to Sasuke and grabbed an apple for herself.

"We're going shopping today after school. You have to get an outfit for your date and I have to get some clothes that these fucking girls stole..!"

Sasuke grumbled as they walked out the house and locked the door. Y/n chuckled a bit as she nodded. They got into the car and started to drive off the school. Sasuke looked at y/n and smiled.

"You killed last night by the way. I honestly think we should start a band."

Y/n's eyes widened as she nodded her head a bit. She wanted to start a band a long time ago with Sasuke but they never had enough people. Now that they do it'll be the perfect time to start a band.

"Why don't we start one then? I'm sure Naruto and TenTen would be interested!"

Sasuke thought for a bit as he nodded and parked his car at the parking lot of the school. It was settled that they would start a band. Y/n was excited as she walked out the car and swung her bag over her shoulder. The both of them walked to class as they sat at their desks. People immediately started to compliment y/n. Naruto came up to y/n and started to smirk.

"Is it true that you have a date with Neji?"

Y/n started to blush as she covered her face. She never expected the news to spread this fast around the school already! She nodded her head slightly as she hid her face on Sasuke's arm.

"Oh..! look speak of the devil."

Sasuke said as he smirked knowing that y/n got more flustered as she looked up. Neji walked over to y/n and smiled softly at her.