~Chapter 10~

No POV

Y/n and Itachi got the house as they both smiled at each other. Y/n was happy that she had forgiven him. It's been weird without having him around. Y/n opened the door with her keys. As soon as she stepped into the house she heard Sasuke yell at her.

"Oh my god..!! Are you okay? What the fuck happened..?!"

Y/n chuckled nervously as she scratched her neck a bit. Itachi chuckled at how much his brother worried about her. Y/n sat down at the table with Sasuke and Itachi. She started to get annoyed as she thought about that asshole Neji.

"That asshole really tried touching me..! You should've seen it though! Itachi kicked his ass but of course I got the last kick in!"

Y/n grinned at Sasuke as she tried showing off. Sasuke heard Itachi chuckle as he saw Itachi flick y/n's forehead.

"You're an idiot for that. Really? 'The food sucked'?"

Y/n winced in pain as she rubbed her forehead pouting a bit. Sasuke was surprised at the sight in front of him. They were finally getting along again.

"Because it did! I'm never going out on a date again! Especially to a fucking club!"

Y/n sighed as she laid her head down on the table. Itachi chuckled a bit as he rubbed her head. Sasuke still couldn't believe how close they got just but a couple of hours. One minute she's crying about him and the next she's ranting to him about the awful date she had.

"U-Uh did you guys make up?"

Sasuke asked y/n as he pointed at the both of them. Y/n and Itachi looked at each other and smiled a bit. Y/n nodded as she looked at Sasuke.

"Y-Yeah..! Itachi explained everything so I'm not really that mad at him anymore..!"

Sasuke smiled as he saw y/n finally happy again. He grabbed y/n's arm and rubbed it a bit. The three of them smiled at each other as they sat at the table.

"I'm really happy that you guys are in my life. Life wouldn't have meaning without the both of you."

Y/n told the both of them out of nowhere. She smiled at the both of them as she got up and stretched a bit. Y/n ran upstairs quickly to change into her pajamas. When she walked downstairs Itachi looked at y/n in shock. She was wearing a big shirt with super short shorts on. It seemed as if she wasn't wearing anything under. Whenever she turned around you could see her curves and the nice body figure y/n had. Y/n ran to the kitchen and tied an apron around her waist.

"Are you guys hungry?

Y/n asked the both of them. Sasuke nodded as he laid down on the couch and went on his phone. Itachi snapped back into reality as he nodded his head a bit.

"Y-Yeah I haven't ate since I got here."

Y/n smiled as she nodded and started to cook for the both of them. She started to play some music as she sang along. Her voice sounded angelic to Itachi. He couldn't help but smile as he closed his eyes. When Sasuke heard y/n sing it reminded him of something he needed to tell y/n. He got up from the couch and sat at the table next to Itachi.

"Hey y/n, I forgot to tell you but I got us a gig for this weekend."

Y/n's eyes widened as she slammed the pan on the stove. They boys jumped from the sudden noise as y/n span around.

"What..?! You're lying!!! We haven't even assembled the band! We need a song!"

Y/n yelled as Sasuke began to smirk. He ran up the stairs and came back down with some papers. He showed y/n the melody he made as he smiled at her.