~Chapter 34~

ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ❦ꨄ

No POV

Y/n and Itachi walked into the house as they chuckled a bit, they were enjoying themselves from their date. As the both of them walked in Sasuke walked in front of them to get a snack from the pantry.

"Sounds like you guys had a fun night. Where'd you guys go?"

Sasuke asked as he opened a bag of chips and popped a chip into his mouth. Itachi smiled as he wrapped an arm around y/n's waist.

"I took her to the restaurant we own, I also asked her to be my girlfriend."

Itachi told Sasuke making his mouth hung open for a moment. Y/n blushed furiously as she chuckled a bit, Sasuke smirked as he looked at Itachi.

"It took you long enough, idiot. Congrats though guys I'm glad you guys are a officially a thing, if you hurt her though you're dead."

Sasuke told Itachi as he glared at him a bit. Y/n chuckled a bit as Itachi smiled at Sasuke and sweat dropped a bit.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around since I'm your brother..? Anyways ready for our movie, y/n?"

Itachi asked y/n making her smile and nod her head. She pecked Itachi on the lips and started to walk upstairs to her room.

"Let me change quick and take this makeup off! I want to be comfy."

Y/n told Itachi as he nodded his head. Y/n walked up the her room and slipped her dress off, she grabbed a comfy hoodie and some comfy shorts that made her butt pop out a bit. Y/n smiled as she took her makeup off.

"I'm so glad I can take this off!"

Y/n thought to herself as she finally finished taking all the things she had on during the date. She walked back down to the kitchen and smiled at Itachi before twirling a bit.

"I look pretty cute huh? Go get comfy I'll get some snacks ready and head up there soon."

Y/n told Itachi making him chuckle and nod his head. Y/n started to get the popcorn ready along with other sweet things that Itachi and her loved. Sasuke walked over to y/n and handed her a small packet with a small smirk.

"Sakura told me about what you and Itachi did... take this you disgusting ass."

Sasuke told y/n as she looked down at her hand curiously only to see a condom. Y/n blushed furiously as she looked back up at Sasuke, she placed a hand on her hip and started to smirk at Sasuke.

"I know you're not talking..!! Sakura told me about the both of you two! I saw all those marks so don't talk shit!"

Y/n told Sasuke as she started to laugh at Sasuke's face, he was blushing furiously. He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes as he began to chuckle a bit.

"Fine we're even! By the way Sakura's coming over later today. After you guys watch the movie we can invite some friends and play games together."

Sasuke told y/n as he grabbed a popcorn from her bowl and ate it. Y/n nodded her head as she picked everything up and smiled at Sasuke.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan, I'll let you know when we're done."

Sasuke nodded his head as y/n ruffled his hair with the hand she had nothing in. He frowned as y/n smirked, she started to walk upstairs towards Itachi's room. Y/n opened the door and saw that Itachi had already turned on the movie player and was laying on the bed with comfy blankets on it. Y/n smiled as she placed the food on the nightstand that were next to them. She jumped on the bed and hugged Itachi.

"So comfyyy!! I love being able to hug you, y'know that?"

Y/n told Itachi making him chuckle a bit and nod his head, he hugged y/n back and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. He loved the scent y/n gave off, he was completely intoxicated by her.

"God I love you so much. I missed you more than anything."

Itachi told y/n making her smile softly and nod her head. She pulled away from his arms and kissed his cheek softly.

"I missed you more. I'm just glad that you're here right now. I'm glad that I'm yours, I mean I always was but now it's official!"

Y/n told Itachi as she chuckled a bit, Itachi smiled softly as he nodded his head. He smirked at y/n as he pulled the blankets up so that y/n can get in.

"Ready for our movie? I put a scary one on~"

Itachi told y/n making her roll her eyes and smirk at Itachi.

"Sorry buddy but I love scary movies! I'm not going to be scared of the movie."

Y/n told Itachi as she laughed and leaned into him. Itachi smirked even more as he held the DVD disc up and waved it around a bit.

"I heard it's based on a true story~ If you get scared you can always run into my arms~"

Itachi teased y/n as he started to put the disc in the movie player that was connected to his projector. Y/n laughed as she rolled her eyes again, she started to get comfy under the blankets as she hugged Itachi and laid her head on his chest.

"Yeah whatever! I bet it's going to be the other way around."

Y/n laughed even more, before Itachi could start the movie she remembered what Sasuke had told her earlier. She smiled at Itachi as she grabbed his hand softly.

"Is it okay if we hangout with Sasuke after this movie? He said he was going to invite friends and Sakura to play games."

Y/n told Itachi, he smiled as he nodded his head. He kissed y/n's forehead softly before pulling away.

"Yeah of course, this movie isn't super long so we'll have plenty of time with Sasuke and time together."

Itachi told y/n making her smile and nod her head. Itachi pressed play on the movie and leaned back onto the bed to hug y/n, he smiled at her as he held her tightly.

"Don't be too scared~"

"In your dreams!"

————————————————————————
Oooo I wonder what's going to happen during this movie 👀 maybe seggs idkkkk LMAO anywaysssss I hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter!! I really appreciate everyone's support I love you guys ❤️❤️