~Chapter 6~

No POV

It was finally Friday which means that y/n had her date today with Neji! Y/n woke up happy as she put her outfit together. Sasuke and y/n didn't feel like going to school today because they were tired. Y/n walked to Sasuke's room and barged the door open. Sasuke was playing video games with Naruto. He also decided to stay home.

"Kill him you bastard!! You suck dick!"

Y/n laughed as she laid on his bed and watched him play with Naruto. Y/n rolled her eyes as she yanked the control away from Sasuke and started to play.

"H-Hey!! You're going to die!"

Y/n laughed as she kept killing people in COD. Y/n heard Naruto yell at Sasuke at the end of the match.

"How the fuck did you get so many kills!"

Sasuke grumbled and turned the PlayStation off and looked at y/n with a glare. Y/n laughed as she hugged Sasuke playfully.

"Aww is someone mad that they suck?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and smirked at y/n. She started to laugh as she walked down stairs to make some food for the both of them. Sasuke looked at his phone and saw that he had multiple missed calls from Itachi.

"What the hell does he want? It's probably not important I'll call later."

Sasuke thought to himself as he threw his phone on his bed again and walked down stairs with y/n. She was playing music and dancing everywhere. Sasuke laughed as he joined in with y/n. Nobody will ever see this side of him. He only showed this side to y/n because they've been best friends since they were kids.
She was special to him just like he was special to her.

"Here you go! I added some extra tomato's in there for you by the way!"

Y/n smiled at Sasuke as he thanked her and began to eat. Y/n started to eat her omelette as she looked down at her phone.

Neji 🤍: Is everything okay? Are you sick? Are we still up for the date?

Y/n chuckled a bit at Neji worrying about her. It was sweet of him to cheek up on her.

Me: yeah I'm okay! I just didn't feel like going to school today with Sasuke so we stayed home. I'm still up for the date! Let me know when you're here!

Y/n sent the message as she smiled to herself. She had a date with Neji Hyuga today. Sasuke grabbed y/n's shoulder and scratched this neck a bit.

"Hey... about your date today. Please be careful okay? I heard Neji can be a bit of a player. If he tries anything call me."

Sasuke told y/n making her smile a bit. She nodded as she thanked Sasuke. If Neji was a player she'd play his ass back. Even though y/n isn't like that she'll do what she'll have to do. Y/n could be an asshole when she wanted to. It was one of the things Itachi loved about her...

"Stop y/n! Today's supposed to be a good day!"

Y/n thought to herself as she shook her head a bit. Y/n looked at the time and saw that it was already 5 PM. I guess she really slept in today. Who could blame her though? She stayed up super late last night playing games with Sasuke. It was the reason they didn't go to school today. Y/n put the plates away as she stretched a bit.

"I'm going to start to get ready for my date! Call or text me if you need anything!"

Y/n told Sasuke as she ran up into her room. Y/n showered quickly and got out the shower. It was already 6:30 by the time. She pulled out her makeup and looked at everything. Y/n didn't need makeup though she was naturally beautiful. She wanted to put makeup on though so that she'll look even more ready for the date.