~Chapter 47~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n had just finished getting ready as she smiled at herself, she was wearing the black dress that she bought from the store. Y/n couldn't help but feel like a girl boss as she put on some black heels.

"I'd be a hot boss~"

Y/n told herself as she winked at herself. Sasuke snorted as he stood at the doorway staring at y/n.

"More like an annoying ass boss!"

Sasuke told y/n making her blush from embarrassment, she didn't know that he was there the whole time. Y/n gritted her teeth as she walked over to Sasuke and pulled him by the ear.

"Shut your mouth you emo duck butt..!!"

Y/n told Sasuke as she chuckled and pushed y/n off. She huffed as she rolled her eyes and looked back into the mirror, she smirked as she looked back at Sasuke.

"You didn't deny that I was hot though~"

Y/n teased Sasuke making him roll his eyes, he smirked as he fixed his tie to look sexy.

"In your dreams, L/N! A girl like you would wish to be with someone with good looks like me~"

Sasuke told y/n making her laugh hysterically and hold her stomach from laughing, an irk mark popped on Sasuke's forehead as he glared at y/n. She wiped the tears that pricked at the corner of her eyes and looked at Sasuke with a smirk.

"Nah I'm okay! I'm okay with the brother that got the good looks~ and don't forget he's smart too! I'd be an idiot to go after a duck butt!"

Y/n teased Sasuke as she talked about Itachi. She walked down the stairs with Sasuke making her heels click with every step. Sasuke groaned as he walked behind y/n.

"Would you stop calling me duck butt..!! Jeez..."

Sasuke sighed making y/n laugh as she opened the closet that was in the living room, the both of them grabbed their caps and gowns and slipped it on. The boys had an all black cap and gown and the girls had a purple one, fortunately thought the both of them had neither of those colors. Y/n and Sasuke were honors students after all so they had the opportunity to wear white caps and gowns.

"Man the perks of working your ass off in school!"

Y/n told Sasuke making him chuckle and sigh a bit.

"I don't think it was worth it... we stayed up countless nights doing dumbass projects..."

Sasuke told y/n making her sigh and nod her head with him. The both of them had to work their asses off though, Sasuke was part of the Uchiha family and needed to graduate in white just like the rest, y/n on the other hand wanted to be the first to graduate in white in her family, not like it matter in the end anyway. Y/n and Sasuke walked out the house and jumped into the car to drive off to the school. Y/n looked at her phone and saw that Itachi had messaged her.