~Chapter 31~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

꧁☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎꧂

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

"What do you mean you were talking to your mom?"

Itachi asked y/n curiously as he pulled away and lifted y/n onto the counter. Sasuke walked over to grab some water and handed it to her, she thanked Sasuke as she took a sip and put the water down. Y/n sighed as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Yeah, she came because she needed money. She said that I should give her money because I'm "dating" a guy that has money, load of crap."

Y/n told the boys as she got off the counter and rolled her eyes. She made her way towards the broken bowl as she gritted her teeth, y/n still felt furious at the fact her mother had the audacity to ask her for money. Y/n was picking up small shards of the glass until she felt a sharp pain at her hand, a big cut appeared on the palm of her hand and was dripping with crimson blood. Y/n winced as she saw drops of blood fall onto the floor.

"F-Fuck..! Stupid ass glass!"

Y/n yelled as she stood up and kicked the bowl across the kitchen and made her way towards the sink. Sasuke and Itachi looked at each other worried as they made their way towards her.

"Calm down y/n, tell us what happened?"

Sasuke told y/n as he patted her back. Itachi walked up to y/n and helped clean out her wounds with the first aid kit they had in the kitchen. She winced as Itachi dabbed some alcohol on the cut.

"That's all that happened, she wanted money but then she started saying stupid ass things. She said she wished it was me instead of Yuki dying... All that damn lady does is start problems. I don't care about her though, she's dead to me."

Y/n told the boys making them frown a bit, they've never heard y/n talk about her relationship with her parents. Itachi knew that her mother would start problems but he never expected her to say such harsh things to y/n. Itachi grabbed a bandaid and sticked it onto y/n's hand before kissing it softly.

"Don't listen to her, I respect you so I won't say harsh things about your mother. Everything that she said isn't true though, she's trying to manipulate you again. I think you're the most amazing person in the world."

Itachi told y/n as he cupped her face with a small smile, y/n blushed a bit from the sweet words Itachi had told her. Her cheeks turned into a rosy red as her lips curved up into a smile.

"Let's forget about that stupid incident, you're finally here!"

Y/n told Itachi as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. Sasuke smiled as he watched the both of them, he enjoyed seeing the people he loved being happy.

"Sorry to burst your bubble you two but I'm going to get some food with Sakura, you guys want anything?"

Sasuke asked the both of them. Y/n was about to agree until Itachi cut her off and shook his head no.

"No thanks, I'm taking y/n out to eat."

Itachi told Sasuke as he nodded his head and walked up to y/n, he pulled her forehead down and kissed it softly in a brotherly way before pulling away.

"Don't let those thoughts get to you. You mean a lot to me. I'd be devastated if something were to happen to you, idiot."

Sasuke told y/n as he blushed a bit from embarrassment, he looked away and walked out the house completely. Y/n sat there with a small blush on her face, Itachi smiled at y/n as he kissed her hand.

"Sasuke cares about you, you're like a little sister to him. If you ever feel like you need someone you always have me and Sasuke to run to."

Itachi told y/n sweetly as he poked his fingers on her forehead. Y/n wiped the prickling tears that pooled at the corner of her eyes, she smiled softly at Itachi and nodded.

"Thank you, Itachi."

"Anything for you. Now go get ready I'm taking you out somewhere to eat! Dress cute too it's going to be somewhere nice~"

Itachi told y/n as he kissed her neck softly causing goosebumps to form all over y/n's body. She giggled as she pulled away and jumped off the counter carefully.

"It's going to take awhile y'know? I hope you're patient, pretty boy~"

Y/n teased Itachi making him blush a bit and roll his eyes. He walked over to y/n and pulled her in by the waist for one more kiss, he held her closely to him.

"I hope you know we're not going to sleep early today~"

Itachi teased y/n as her face turned a dark red, y/n pushed away and punched Itachi on the arm playfully.

"Don't say naughty things you idiot..! Besides I'm not even your girlfriend so don't bother..! It was a one time thing you idiot..!"

Y/n yelled as she quickly ran up the stairs from embarrassment. Itachi chuckled as he sat down on the sofa and waited for y/n, he smiled softly as he looked up at the ceiling.

"You're not my girlfriend yet, y/n. I'm going to change that today though."

Itachi thought to himself as he smirked a bit, deep down inside he couldn't wait to ask y/n to be his but then again he felt anxious at the thought of it. He chuckled as he ran a hand through his silky hair.

"I should get ready too."

Itachi told himself as he got up from the couch and made his way towards his room, as he made his way upstairs he heard y/n singing. He chuckled as he looked at her door.

"God she's amazing... I love her so much."

Itachi thought to himself as he leaned against his door frame, he stayed there for a bit enjoying y/n's angelic voice. He smiled to himself one last time before walking into his room to get ready.

————————————————————————
Oooooo next chapter is going to be a date with Itachi~~~ I wonder what's going to happen? 😏 I think I see a lemon coming up too👀 anywayssss thank you guys for reading and all your support!! I love you all so much ❤️