~Chapter 51~ [𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙]

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

No POV

A couple of months had already passed since graduation, which meant that it was finally around the time when summer ended and school is about to start up again. Y/n groaned as she kept jumping onto her suitcase to close it.

"Close you stupid thing..!!"

Y/n yelled as she continued to jump up and down. Sasuke snorted as he watched y/n trying to close her luggage, he walked over to her and closed it with ease.

"Weak ass."

Sasuke teased y/n making her glare at Sasuke and roll her sleeves up, she was about to jump on him until she saw Itachi walk into her room.

"Are you guys ready?"

Itachi asked the both of them with a smile on his face. You see Sasuke and y/n were finally getting ready to go to college. Y/n looked over at Sasuke and hugged him as she cheered happily.

"Man I'm so happy you're coming! I would've died without you!"

Y/n told Sasuke making him chuckle as he patted on her head.

"Yeah I'm happy we're not splitting up, you'd do stupid ass shit if I wasn't there!"

Sasuke teased y/n as Itachi laughed along witch Sasuke, she glared at the both of them as she bonked the both of them on the heads. Itachi and Sasuke groaned in pain as they pouted a bit.

"Idiots... anyways! I'm happy a lot of our friends are going to the college that's close by to ours too!!"

Y/n told Sasuke as he nodded his head and rubbed on it a bit. Near the Uchiha university was a community college that their friends were going to. Naruto, Sakura, Neji, Hinata, ino, tenten, and many other people that they knew. Y/n smiled as she kept packing things away into another bag, a thought hit her as she remembered to ask Itachi something.

"Oh yeah! Itachi, is it true that Kakashi's going to be there? He told me he'd see me in college?"

Y/n asked Itachi making him nod his head as he sat on her bed and helped her pack other things. Sasuke joined in as he packed her school things.

"Yeah, he's going as a student actually. I heard he didn't want to be a teacher anymore so he's going for another major."

Itachi told y/n making her raise her eyebrow as she stopped folding her clothes.