~Chapter 7~

Itachi's POV

"She walked out like if it was nothing... does she not love me anymore?"

Itachi thought to himself as he stared at the door. He heard the car drive away as he sat on a stool. He couldn't believe how much she's changed. She looked so beautiful even more beautiful than the last time he saw her.

"How long are you staying?"

Sasuke asked me as I looked at my phone and shrugged a bit. He sat down next me and sighed. He sat there looking at me... did he have pity for me?

"Y'know she's cried herself to sleep everyday since you left. She missed you, Itachi."

My eyes widened as I heard the words slip out of Sasuke's mouth. Everyday? It's been so long since I've left though... I felt my chest tighten up as I realized how much I hurt y/n. I looked up at Sasuke only to see that he had tears prickling at the side of his eyes.

"You fucking hurt her Itachi...! There's times where she wouldn't sleep unless I was there! Why did you leave out of nowhere...?!"

I felt horrible seeing Sasuke this sad and mad about y/n. They were best friends I'm sure she would act the same for him. I had to leave y/n... I didn't do it the right way though because now she's suffering.

"I had to leave Sasuke... I never told you but I got a scholarship at the school I wanted... I didn't want to hurt her by telling her I had to leave somewhere where it's thousands of miles away..."

I told Sasuke as I grabbed my head. It was definitely not the right way the way I treated y/n but I didn't want her to get depressed. I wanted her to hate me... We were so far into our romance that I was going to ask her out but then I got the acceptance letter...

"That's it...?! That's fucking it?! Even if it was thousands of miles away it's better to text and call than nothing! Y/n loves you Itachi and she still does! So what would've been the difference?"

Sasuke yelled at me as he slammed his fist on the counter cause it to crack a bit. Y/n still loves me...? Even after all this time she still loves me? How could she love me when she kissed that bastard in front of me...!? I felt the anger boil in my body as I slammed my fist on the table leaving a bigger crack than Sasuke's.

"She left though Sasuke! She kissed him in front of me! She loves me huh? Explain that?"

I told Sasuke as I sat back down on the stool. Sasuke smirked at me as he crossed his arms.

"You expect her to forgive you easily Itachi? I know she'll forgive you eventually but Y/n changed because of you. She doesn't let people push her around anymore. If she's happy with this guy then you're screwed because there's no way in hell she'll leave a guy who treats her better."

Sasuke then felt his phone buzz as he took his phone out and looked at the caller ID.

"Speak of the devil."

Sasuke picked up the phone as I let the words process through my mind. She won't leave a guy that treats her better? He has a point... y/n was never bold but obviously that changed when she kissed the guy in front of me and smacked me. I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. It was going to take awhile for y/n to forgive me.

"What do you mean he tried touching you? Where are you?!"

Sasuke yelled on the phone as he tightened his fist. I listened to y/n screaming angrily on the phone. I felt something snap in me when I heard y/n crying on the phone. I'm going to kill him for touching y/n. I grabbed my keys and wallet and looked at Sasuke.