~Chapter 16~

No POV

Y/n sat on her bed as she looked out at the window. It was snowing outside, it looked like heavy snow was finally going to come after awhile. She sighed as he ran her hand through her hair. She had just gotten home 2 hours ago from her gig. She looked at the clock and sighed as she put her head against her knees. It was 12 in the morning. Officially a year since her brother died.

"Yuki..."

Y/n thought to herself as she held her legs tighter. The flashback of the concert ran through her head. He was everywhere... she could've swore that she saw him..! Y/n tighten her fist as she shook her head slightly.

"This is all my fault... I shouldn't have said those words, I'm so sorry Yuki..!"

Y/n yelled in her head as she threw everything off her bed. She couldn't stop blaming herself for the death of her brother as she felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes. Y/n grabbed her phone as she looked through the messages she had with him. She scrolled as tears streamed down her face.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝! 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢?

"𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢..!! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠"

——————————————-—————————

"𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝?"

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝..! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒! :("

————————————————————————

"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢/𝚗. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎."

"𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎..!! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎... 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍..."

"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."
————————————————————————

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢..."

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘..?"

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎! 𝙸 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛! :)"

"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒"
————————————————————————

Y/n cried as she scrolled through the messages. He was always trying to spend time with her but she was always too busy for him... She started to feel even more guilty as she looked at the harsh message she sent him. She didn't mean it... She loved her brother more than anything..! She was just hurt that day...

"I'm so sorry, Yuki...."

"God I'm so fucking sorry..."

"It's all my fault..."

Y/n blamed herself as she talked to herself. She was about to throw her phone until her thumb accidentally slipped and scrolled up to their messages. Her eyes widened as she looked at the message. It was a photo of the both of them. They were at the snowy mountains around this time of year. Y/n was on his back as he gave her a piggyback ride with a big smile on his face. Y/n froze as she looked at the picture. She felt tears slowly fall down her cheek and fall onto the bedsheet soaking it a bit.

"I miss you so much... I wish we could go to the snowy mountains again."

Y/n thought to herself as she wiped her tears away. She laid down as she played a song that Yuki made to play at a concert with his band. She felt her eyes slowly close as she felt sleepier and sleepier.

—————Timeskip to afternoon—————

Y/n's eyes fluttered opened as she heard her phone ring. She grabbed her phone to check who was calling. She sighed as she looked at the caller ID. It was Sakura, one of her friends from school. She hesitated to pick up until she clicked the green button accepting the call in case if it was an emergency.

"Hello?"

"Oh good you're free! I need someone to talk to."

"What's up?"

Y/n asked curiously as she sat up a bit rubbing her swollen eyes. She then heard Sakura sigh on the other side of the phone and then some groaning.

"I had such a horrible day today..!! God parents could be so fucking annoying! I just wish they would disappear and get out of my life..!"

Y/n closed her eyes as she remembered the words she told Yuki. She immediately felt her blood boil as she gripped her phone tighter. She wasn't going to put up with anybody else's bullshit. Usually she would be there for anybody but where was everybody when she needed someone..?!

"You know what Sakura, I'm not in the fucking mood today. You don't want them out of your life you're just a fucking brat that wants everything her way..! Be grateful that they're there! Now leave me the fuck alone for today..!"

Y/n yelled on the phone and immediately hung up the phone. She threw her phone at the wall making it crack a bit. She immediately laid back down and covered herself with the blankets. She then heard knocking at the door.

"Come in."

The door creaked a bit as it opened and closed. It was Itachi and Sasuke with y/n's favorite food. The both of them placed the food on her nightstand and sat on her bed.

"Y/n it's not good to stay in bed all day."

Itachi told y/n as he rubbed her back a bit. She covered her face even more as she rolled around facing her back towards them.

"I'm not in the mood you guys. Sakura already pissed me off today."

Y/n said as she pointed at the cracked phone on the floor. The brothers looked at each other worried about y/n. Sasuke and Itachi hugged y/n as they cuddled her hoping it will make her feel better. The both of them felt her back shake a bit as little sniffles came from the other side.

"You guys... I really appreciate that you're here but I just need some time alone, please."

Y/n told the both of them as she cried even more as their hugs reminded her of Yuki. He would always be there for her when she was down. Yet she couldn't even be there for him...
The boys nodded as they rubbed y/n's back.

"Okay then we'll leave you alone but just to let you know we're going to cook because our parents are coming over today. If you want to come down you're always welcomed to, you're family."

Sasuke told y/n as Itachi placed some water on her nightstand not wanting her to get dehydrated. Y/n turned towards the boys and smiled a bit.

"T-Thanks guys... I'm sorry it's just today's not a good day so I don't know if I'll join."

The both of the smiled sadly as they nodded. Itachi leaned towards y/n and kissed her forehead softly. Sasuke kissed the temple of her head and stood back up and left the room leaving y/n alone. She laid her head back down and closed her eyes falling back to sleep.

————————————————————————

Thanks for reading you guys!!! I'll continue this chapter on the next one! Thanks for reading! ❤️