ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, Fu Yuanzhou looked at himself blankly for several minutes before finally confirming that he was back to when he was seventeen.

The boy in the mirror still looked beautiful, just younger, with the same facial features, he is now a boy full of vigor and vitality. His beautiful eyes are full of life, even though he is saddened by his current state. It still does not hide his self-confidence.

Seeing his young self in the mirror, Fu Yuanzhou felt sour and couldn't help but feel the urge to cry.

Nowadays, he hates looking in the mirror, because when he looks in the mirror, he sees his inhuman and ghostly appearance: thin, hollow eyes, and lifeless.

However, he has fallen to this point, and most of it is on his account. He was obsessed with that person. He not only ruined himself but also gave his mother a heart attack. His father was in a trance and had a car accident while driving. His friends also broke off relations with him.

Unknowingly, Fu Yuanzhou fell into terrible memories again. What appeared in his mind was the figure of his mother suddenly falling. His father was lying in the intensive care unit with a ventilator, and he looked at him with cold and disappointed eyes.

Fu Yuanzhou's heart throbbed and he suddenly woke up, seeing his young self in the mirror, showing an expression of fear and regret.

He turned on the faucet in a panic, patted the cold water on his face, and calmed down his mood slowly with the cool temperature.

Yes, these are all real things that have happened in the past, the mother who loved him the most is no longer alive, and his father's life is also at stake. He finally repented and wanted to change his past, but unfortunately, it was too late. Because he had no way to redeem anything at that time.

He tried to commit suicide several times in despair but was stopped by others without success. He did not expect that this time, he would fall asleep tiredly, and wake up to find himself strangely returning to his former bedroom.

After repeated confirmations, Fu Yuanzhou finally believed that this was neither a dream nor did he go crazy, but that he was reborn to his seventeenth year.

It's the summer vacation that ends in the first year of high school. In a few days, he will start the second year of high school. His parents are still there and in good health. Just now, he rushed downstairs and saw his parents in the living room. He immediately hugged his mother and cried. He had cried so much that they were startled, thinking that something had happened to him.

But what made Fu Yuanzhou a little bit dumbfounded was that when he was crying emotionally just now, he vaguely heard his parents ask him "Are you pregnant?" It was probably because they thought that he and a girl had done the nasty, which made him immediately stop crying and tried to deny it, reluctantly convincing his parents that he was innocent.

For that matter, the look in his parents' eyes was still a bit strange, he was a little embarrassed, but seeing his parents sitting in front of him still, he mostly wanted to cry. To prevent them from seeing his weird behavior, he hurriedly found a reason to hide back into the bedroom, only now was he finally recovered from the ecstasy of rebirth.

Fu Yuanzhou wiped his face clean, and slowly sighed into the mirror. His white, handsome face gradually became red, and his dark eyes reappeared.

He stared at himself for a moment, suddenly raised the corners of his lips, showing a faint smile, and looking like a vigorous young man.

Since he has returned to the age of seventeen, it means that God has given him a chance to come back. He will cherish everything he has now, makes up for his family and friends, and strive to become a proud person. People will never repeat the mistakes and reproduce the tragedies of the previous life.