ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Unexpectedly covering his eyes and inclining toward another person's arms, Fu Yuanzhou was alarmed, totally unconscious of who this individual was.

Obviously it won't be Xie Lin, this isn't his voice, also Xie Lin won't call him "far away." Just Yu Fei would consider him that way. On WeChat nowadays, Yu Fei got to know him and kidded that he would consider him that route later on.

Around then, Fu Yuanzhou was still somewhat glad, yet right now he was just dumbfounded. He was unable to consider any other person who might consider him that, and his conduct was fundamentally the same as Yu Fei, however the other party was clearly a man, not Yu Fei. Could it be that she induced him Come to mess with him?

Fu Yuanzhou pulled down the hand of the man behind him, and the man didn't constrain him to put his give over faithfully.

At the point when he pivoted, in light of the fact that he was so close, Fu Yuanzhou smelled a shallow rose fragrance, which came from this individual, it was the smell of pheromone.

Still an Alpha...

Fu Yuanzhou raised his eyes marginally, his eyes fell on this individual, yet he was staggered.

"Far away."

The other party grinned at him, it is without a doubt an extremely delightful face, it is wonderful, brilliant, dark hair and white skin, lip tone is splendid red, there is a light red mole under the left eye, which makes his eyebrows fabulous and loving. .Chuckling, as though he would be shocked by one more look.

Right now, Fu Yuanzhou unexpectedly recalled what occurred in her past life. Yu Fei later entered the diversion circle. From the start, she had a terrible standing. She was so wonderful thus delightful that she was handily abhorred by others. A few people said she was a container, and others said that she had developed friendship. A lady's face, perilous and beguiling, is the simplest for individuals to be overpowered by her and gulped by her when she is found napping.

There is no uncertainty that this is Yu Fei's face.

Presently it showed up on a man.

Fu Yuanzhou felt like he was punched by somebody. His mind was so unsteady and his stomach was consuming, so his legs got powerless. Luckily, he was upheld by the adversary as expected. His hands are wonderful, thin and solid. It has a place with a man's hand.

"Yu..." Fu Yuanzhou's voice shuddered, "You are Yu..."

"Indeed, I'm Yu Fei, it's been quite a while, far away."

Yu Fei grinned at him, brilliantly wonderful.

At the point when he held his wrist, Fu Yuanzhou looked as though he had been singed, and pulled his hand back. His face turned pale, his demeanor was bothered, and his voice was shaking. Yu Fei immediately laughed, demonstrating concern: "What's going on with you? Not inclination well?"

"He didn't have breakfast, possibly it was low glucose."

Xie Lin strolled over to settle Fu Yuanzhou, took out the chocolate from his pocket, tore it to his lips. Fu Yuanzhou took it in his mouth and gulped it, feeling good, yet his mind was as yet sore, and he hung his head not to take a gander at Yu Fei.

"Xiao Fei, where is your mom?" Xie Lin's folks glanced around.

"She has gone to the restroom and will be here soon."

Not long after Yu Fei wrapped up talking, his mom came and surged forward and embraced his sister. The two sisters were flushed with energy.

The three older folks were thinking back about the past. Xie Lin congratulated Fu Yuanzhou. Yu Fei remained alongside him. Subsequent to watching them for some time, he abruptly stated: "Both of you have a superior relationship since you were youthful. I generally follow you behind. , Like the additional one."