ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

He noticed that Ran Shutang's ears seemed to be red. For a moment, Fu Yuanzhou thought that he had seen an illusion. He couldn't help but glanced at it more before he was convinced that he was really right. Ran Shutang's complexion was very white and it was quite obvious.

Fu Yuanzhou couldn't help feeling novel. After graduating from high school, he and Ran Shutang hardly had any contact, but he was still very impressed with him in the past three years. He never remembered seeing Ran Shutang show such a reaction.

Why is that? Feeling embarrassed because the disliked person found himself peeking? He had such thin skin.

As for why Ran Shutang looked at him, Fu Yuanzhou was quite understandable. It was nothing more than he was happy to see him go. If he was in his previous life, he might jump up and celebrate when he saw Ran Shutang go. Ran Shutang's reaction was quite implicit.

In fact, after graduating from high school for several years, Fu Yuanzhou's aversion to Ran Shutang has faded a lot, and he has forgotten a lot of unpleasant things at the beginning, but now he suddenly realizes that he has a chance to tease his opponent in high school. He is still very happy.

So Fu Yuanzhou took the phone and walked straight to Ran Shutang's desk.

His sudden action instantly caught the attention of many people in the class. They all knew that these two people had never dealt with each other, and every time they contacted each other, they would make things unpleasant. Now they can't help but become nervous, worrying that the two people will cause friction again.

At the moment Fu Yuanzhou stretched out his hand, the people closest to them all rushed over to hold him back. It is hard to say whether Fu Yuanzhou would punch Ran Shutang or not. Although he is an Omega, no one dares to underestimate his combat power, Ran Shutang's body wasn't very good, and Fu Yuanzhou could beat him with a punch.

Compared to everyone, Ran Shutang looked much calmer, and the change in his expression was not even as big as before. He sat in his seat calmly and stared at Fu Yuanzhou coldly, as if to see what he wanted to do next.

But against everyone's expectations, Fu Yuanzhou neither punched Ran Shutang in the face nor grabbed his collar. He just stood in front of Ran Shutang, held onto his hand, and said with a reluctant expression.

"I really hate you."

Everyone: "???"

Ran Shutang was rarely taken aback. Fu Yuanzhou held his fingers, and even forgot to pull his hand back. Fu Yuanzhou continued to look sad, leaning over to Ran Shutang's ear and whispered.

"Now I have to change classes. It's better to say some words directly. In fact, I have always been to you... Forget it, I will not say it. Goodbye."

Halfway through his words, he stopped abruptly, quickly turning around and ran out of the classroom with his school bag.

A few seconds later, Fu Yuanzhou heard the sound of colliding tables and chairs in the classroom. He didn't know if Ran Shutang was about to get up and chase him out. He was going to leave anyway, and the classroom of Class 7 was upstairs. So he directly went upstairs.

In fact, he has nothing to say to Ran Shutang, just let him keep guessing, it is best to make trouble for him. Although Ran Shutang's personality is probably hard to be fooled, Fu Yuanzhou has nothing to lose. If Ran Shutang is really troubled, the Fu Yuanzhou is fortunate.

After molesting his former rival, Fu Yuanzhou felt very refreshed. He strolled towards the classroom of Class 7, and a few people came across the corridor.

At the forefront is a middle-aged man. He is the dean of the second year of high school. He is accompanied by a few students. Some wear casual clothes and some wear school uniforms from other schools. They are all new transfer students. Fu Yuanzhou suddenly stopped, his eyes brightened.