ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Being watched by several gazes from different directions, Fu Yuanzhou's heartbeat accelerated a lot in an instant.

     He didn't expect his grandmother to ask himself such a question. How would he answer it?  Favorite object?  Xie Lin was definitely not, Xiao Fei couldn't forget it. Besides, Xie Lin was there. If he dared to say yes, he might be tossed by Xie Lin. He didn't want to do it again.

     Fu Yuanzhou almost wanted to cry without tears. How did he encounter this kind of thing in his previous life? There was no ABO gender differentiation at that time. At most, he was asked by his grandmother what he thought of Xiaofei.  Pick one of them.

     "Grandma!" He held the old man's hand a little embarrassingly, "I and the two of them are friends. I'm only a sophomore in high school. I just want to put my mind on my studies and don't want to think about this."

     "Not young anymore." Grandma smiled, "I already know your grandfather at your age."

     Seeing that her grandson was really embarrassed, she patted the back of his hand and looked at the other two gently: "Where are Xiaolin and Xiaofei? Do you have a favorite?"

     "Yes." Xie Lin nodded slightly, "but I am pursuing it unilaterally."

     He glanced at Fu Yuanzhou calmly. Fu Yuanzhou doubled his pressure and moved his eyes aside, pretending not to understand what he was talking about.

     Seeing this scene, Yu Fei's eyes sank for an instant, but he quickly smiled, eyebrows curled, neither affirmative nor negative: "Do you think I am?"

     "I think you seem to be there." Grandma said with a smile, "Why can't you fall in love with such a good-looking young man? What's the matter with Xiao Lin, who rejected you? Is anyone willing to refuse you?"

     "Grandma, don't ask me so carefully." Fu Yuanzhou was nervous, worried that Xie Lin would say his name directly, and immediately interjected, "Xie Lin didn't even tell me. This is his privacy. Let's respect him."

     The old man nodded and greeted him. Xie Lin looked at him for a few seconds, took out his cell phone and typed a few words. Fu Yuanzhou's cell phone shook twice. He took it out and saw that Xie Lin sent him a WeChat message.

     "I didn't tell you? Need I speak more clearly?"

     "I was wrong, elder brother, keep someone under your mouth!"

     Fu Yuanzhou panicked, frantically sending out various emoticons begging for mercy.

     For a while, Xie Lin's mobile phone prompts the sound continuously. He looked at the screen, not knowing what he was thinking, and quickly put the phone away, without refuting what Fu Yuanzhou said.

     Fu Yuanzhou breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly his back was pressed against him, and he smelled the faint fragrance of roses. Yu Fei smiled and put his face together, and naturally put his arms around his shoulders and asked: "What are you looking at?  ?"

     "Nothing." Fu Yuanzhou hurriedly pressed off the phone screen, shaking his head and saying, how could he be happy, he was almost scared of a heart attack just now!

     "Can't I watch?"

     Yu Fei showed a slightly disappointed look. Fu Yuanzhou couldn't bear it. He was thinking about finding something interesting on Weibo to make him happy. His mother suddenly walked in from another room, holding several thick books in her arms.  Photo album.

     "Come on, Xiaozhou, I have found all the albums. Come and see if there are any photos you want."

     "Is it an album from when I was a child?"