ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

For Fu Yuanzhou, the feelings Shen Xigu placed on him were too heavy for him to bear.

He was in pain, and Shen Xigu would not be more relaxed than him. After being locked up by Shen Xigu, they were torturing each other. Fu Yuanzhou could not understand, hated and feared Shen Xigu, but when he dreamed back in the middle of the night, occasionally he would dream of the time they spent together in the past, which was also his happiest years.

The happiness that Shen Xigu brought to him was real, and the pain was even more so, even because he had taken Shen Xigu very seriously in the past, the pain was more vivid and terrifying.

After rebirth, he didn't think about what Shen Xigu would be like in the future, but he didn't dare to think about it, and now he couldn't find the courage to retaliate against Shen Xigu. In the final analysis, his own problem was even bigger, as long as he could stay away in this life. Shen Xigu, it is enough not to repeat the same mistakes.

Fu Yuanzhou was in a bad mood, and Yuan Ye was by his side. He tried every means to make him happy. Seeing that Fu Yuanzhou was still unhappy, he simply stood up and said, "I knew that I should just hit someone directly. You wait for me for a while."

"Don't don't don't, you sit down!" Fu Yuanzhou stopped him as soon as he heard this. For whatever reason, would he be beaten to Yuanye and still study? Are you afraid you will be dropped out of school?

"You are finally willing to pay attention to me." Yuan Ye smiled and sat down, "Are you still sad?"

Fu Yuanzhou looked at him for a while, then smiled and shook his head. It used to be that Yuanye always looked careless, but if he cares about someone, it is really meticulous. With his company, he can always be careless. Makes him feel warm.

"Good." Yuan Ye touched his hair, and Fu Yuanzhou slapped his hands off dissatisfiedly, and said, "But I'm serious, as long as you say something, I will do what you want me to do."

Fu Yuanzhou hooked his fingers to make Yuan Ye lower his head and reached out to touch his hair. He felt a sense of accomplishment in his heart. Yuan Ye let him touch for a while, and suddenly said: "I heard others say, did Liu Fei say you are my Omega? ?"

"Who is Liu Fei?"

"The girl's ex-boyfriend."

"Listen to him farting." Fu Yuanzhou sniffed.

"He misunderstood, then make it real." Yuan Ye approached, biting his ears and said with a smile in his voice, "Be my Omega..."

Fu Yuanzhou pushed him away ruthlessly.

After the games in the morning, many people ordered takeaways, as did Yuan Ye and Fu Yuanzhou. Dayang reminded the people in the class to consciously clean up the trash before leaving, not to discredit Class 7 and No. 1, after the afternoon session, Fu Yuanzhou had two Events, relay races and high jumps were all very good, and Dayang smiled from ear to ear.

The girl also came here in the afternoon to thank Fu Yuanzhou and thank him for helping her. Fu Yuanzhou didn't do anything consciously, but he was quite happy. After chatting with the girl a few words, he was dragged away by the unhappy wilderness.

Is it like Liu Fei said, Yuanzhou is really the Omega of the wilderness?

The girl looked at the two of them walking away with a sad expression, but if Yuan Zhou found her happiness, she would also bless him.

The first day of the sports meeting ended according to the scheduled time. Fu Yuanzhou and Yu Fei returned to school in the family car together, waiting for Xie Lin to leave school.