ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟞

Shen Xigu...has mental illness, or even signs of misery and suicide?

Was he the same in his previous life, why did he never know?

Hearing what Dr. Sun said, Fu Yuanzhou's brain buzzed as if he had been punched, and there was a sharp pain, his chest was undulating, but he couldn't catch his breath.

He was pale, and Dr. Sun thought he was in fear and sighed softly. Although she felt that Shen Xigu was very pitiful, she could fully understand Fu Yuanzhou. Anyone who encountered such a situation would definitely be afraid. She was also standing by Fu Yuanzhou. Side.

"You must be careful in the future, pay attention to your own safety, and don't touch Shen Xigu alone." She said, "He may have a deep obsession with you. You must be careful that he will make extreme behaviors."

"Thank you, Dr. Sun."

Fu Yuanzhou was a little dizzy and nodded numbly, but instead of worrying about whether he would be harmed, he was even more unacceptable that Shen Xigu had a mental illness, and it was very likely that he had inherited it from his mother. Shen Xigu had been a friend for so many years, but he never noticed it.

It's exactly like his mother. Fu Yuanzhou recalled all the tiny details that were so fit-Shen Xigu's mother lived for her husband, and Shen Xigu himself regarded him as the driving force for living.

Shen Xigu once said that if he were not there, he would die...Why didn't he think about hereditary diseases at that time?

Is he not caring enough about Shen Xigu? Dr. Sun only went to his home once and found Shen Xigu's medicine and medical certificate, but they had known each other for many years, but he had never seen Shen Xigu's medicine and medical certificate, nor did he find any problem with his condition.

Maybe Shen Xigu deliberately kept it from him, otherwise he should tell him, but why didn't Shen Xigu tell him? Is it because he was afraid that he would alienate him in the future?

How could he be this kind of person? If Shen Xigu told him earlier, he would definitely accompany him to treat his illness, and how could he abandon his friends for this reason?

Regret, anger, embarrassment, fear, heartache.

Fu Yuanzhou's hands were shaking. He didn't know. He didn't know anything. If he cared more about Shen Xigu, would he be able to discover the truth earlier and would not lead to a series of tragedies in the future?

It was like a slap on his face. He thought he knew Shen Xigu enough, but it was far from it. He didn't even notice that Shen Xigu was in the torment of illness.

It is true that he later suffered a lot because of Shen Xigu, and Shen Xigu hurt him miserably. He had nothing to apologize to him, let alone owe him, but earlier? Maybe he had a chance to save everything, but he missed it.

At that time, Shen Xi Gu Zheng slid into the abyss little by little. He stood on it, ignorant of his fall, and finally the whole ground collapsed. He and Shen Xigu fell together, and also affected the others.

"You don't have to worry too much. You will rarely have the opportunity to meet in the future. He can't do much to you."

Seeing that his face was very bad, Dr. Sun comforted him and said, "When you go home, don't be alone with Xie Lin or Yu Fei. In addition, the effect of the temporary mark will gradually dissipate and your body will recover. Very good, basically there will be no pheromone residues, but you can rest assured."

Fu Yuanzhou was in a daze, unable to hear what she was talking about, but just nodded slightly. Suddenly he thought of another question, and his heart became tense, and his voice asked dryly: "Do you think Shen Xigu has... the possibility of suicide?"