ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟟

The timing of Xie Lin's entry into the house was very coincidental and interrupted Yuanye's words. He didn't continue speaking, his eyes fell on Xie Lin, Xie Lin didn't look at him, went to the bed and handed the medicine to Fu Yuanzhou.

"Thank you."

Fu Yuanzhou took the medicine and looked at the two people standing in the bedroom. Suddenly there were some unexplainable emotions. Once they were all his friends and only friendship between each other, but now they both treat him... ...

And he is the same, he likes Xie Lin, in that case, he should speak clearly to the wilderness and tell him to give up earlier.

But when the words came to his lips, Fu Yuanzhou didn't know how to speak. He was very heavy, because he knew that once he said it clearly, he would definitely be estranged from Yuanye in the future, and Xiaofei would be the same. After all, he would be with Xie Lin sooner or later. .

Fu Yuanzhou didn't regret it. Since he had already liked Xie Lin, he didn't and would not make another choice. Even if he wanted to be alienated, he would be helpless. He could only put Xie Lin in the most important position.

He felt uncomfortable, thinking silently about what he should say, but Yuanye had already put down his notes, picked up his schoolbag and left: "I'm leaving now. There is still a game in the afternoon. I can't be absent. I will come to see you later."

"..."

Fu Yuanzhou paused, realizing that this was not a good time to confess. He didn't want to delay the game in the wilderness, so he swallowed all those words.

Speaking of the game, he also wanted to ask Yuanye how he was with his father recently, and whether his father's attitude towards him playing games has changed. This is also his concern.

In the past two days, he and Yuanye's father also talked a few words. When the other party mentioned the Yuanye, they were calm. It didn't seem to be contradictory, but I don't know what the actual situation is. After all, even if they really quarreled, they would not show it outsider.

Considering the same reason, he was afraid that he would affect Yuanye's mood after asking about this, so in the end he didn't say anything, and simply cheered Yuanye: "Come on."

Yuan Ye smiled and said, "I will win. I invite you to watch the final. You have a good rest." After saying that, he looked at Xie Lin again, "Senior, please take care of him."

Xie Lin looked at him for a few seconds and said, "No, please, this is my own business."

Yuan Ye Xiaorou curled his lips without smiling, and waved his hand without looking back: "See you later."

"It's like." Fu Yuanzhou said.

The wilderness came and went in a hurry, Fu Yuanzhou had to admit that he was relieved, he really didn't think about how to confess, but he also knew he had to say, he didn't want to make Xie Lin sad.

Suddenly the light in front of him dimmed, and he was kissed by Xie Lin. Fu Yuanzhou raised his head to accept his deep kiss. After the end, both of them became unstable. Fu Yuanzhou panted, and said with wet eyes: "...Are you jealous?"

Xie Lin touched his cheek and said nothing, but they grew up together, and now they are more connected. Fu Yuanzhou feels more sensitive to the changes in his mood. Knowing that he is upset, he immediately became soft and distressed, and a little bit more. Happy, he likes Xie Lin's possessiveness towards him.

He took the initiative to get together and kissed the visit, and said to him: "I will make it clear to Yuanye, the person I like is you, since I like you, I will definitely not be involved with other people anymore, I just think How should I say it is more appropriate."