ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜

The "Resentful Spirit" poster displayed on the phone page had a weird and terrifying style, which gave Fu Yuanzhou a rather ominous premonition. In the next second, Yu Fei made this premonition come true, he said with a smile.

"This is a horror movie."

Sure enough, he knew Xiaofei wanted to watch ghost movies!

Fu Yuanzhou knew Yu Fei too well. In his last life, when Yu Fei was Yu Fei, he liked watching various ghost movies the most.

He was particularly afraid of ghosts, but as her boyfriend, he was embarrassed to admit that he was afraid, so he could only watch with her by gritting his teeth. He didn't dare to open his eyes when watching. After a horror movie, the whole person collapsed, but he still had to Yu Fei pretended to be full of looks, but within a week, he didn't even dare to go to the bathroom alone, every time he had to ask Xie Lin to stand by the door to accompany him.

This is all hypocritical self-esteem at work, but how can he admit that he is afraid of ghosts in front of his girlfriend? This was supposed to be the moment for him to show himself, to hold Xiaofei in his arms for comfort, but when he was actually watching the movie, it was the result of his desperate restraint that he didn't drill into Xiaofei's arms.

Now he is no longer Yu Fei's boyfriend, Yu Fei is no longer his beautiful girlfriend, but a taller and handsome male Alpha. Fu Yuanzhou is scared to death, and has no thoughts of half-heartedness, and honestly said: "I can't, I can't see, I'm really afraid of ghosts."

To be ashamed is better than being scared to lose one's soul-thinking so, he looked at Yu Fei with pleading eyes.

Yu Fei was startled. There seemed to be a little smile in his eyes, but he didn't really laugh, and explained to him: "I heard that this movie is not a real ghost movie. Although there are ghosts, it is more suspenseful. Mystery, the Wraith is only the background of the movie, and there are very few scenes that actually appear.

Fu Yuanzhou hadn't watched this movie in his previous life. He hesitated when he heard the words. Yu Fei held his hand and said softly.

"I really want to watch with you. Will it make you feel more at ease with me being with you? If you really can't keep going, we will stop right away, okay?"

He coaxed Fu Yuanzhou, and Fu Yuanzhou was also a little tempted. Although he was afraid of ghosts, he liked suspense movies. Yu Fei briefly introduced the plot of the movie to him. He was very interested. After hesitating, he finally agreed: "Then Just take a look."

"Thank you for being with me."

Yu Fei laughed. Although his complexion was not very good because of his illness, his beauty was completely intact. The red tears on his eyes were so deceptive that Fu Yuanzhou was not so scared for a moment.

Yu Fei ordered a movie on TV, and the opening shot was a stormy night.

In the downpour, a young woman in a nun's uniform was holding a horse with luggage, carrying a lantern and walking forward through the rain, and came to the church in a remote village. She was the new nun in this church.

She was very scared because the church was frequently assigned to clergy. She was the fourth in this six months.

It is said that the priest and nun in front of her are dead, but the news has not been confirmed. In the presence of the bishop, she has no right to refuse, and running away is a betrayal of the Lord. She has no courage to do it.

Fu Yuanzhou covered half of the blanket and unconsciously grabbed the edge. At this moment, he was as uneasy as the nun.

Lightning frequently shined in the darkness. The nun passed through the village. The villagers stood under the eaves of the water and watched her pass by without expression. The nun released kindness to them, her pale face smiled, but no one responded to her. The eyes looking at her were completely numb.