ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

The peach-like breath is soft and sweet, but it should not be ignored. On the contrary, it is like a hook that tempts the minds of others. The doctor in charge of the examination is also Omega, and I can't help but start to smell this breath, and the look in Fu Yuanzhou's eyes is a little bit strange. It's the same.

"Is your estrus coming soon?" she asked.

The doctor frankly said the word "estrus", which made Fu Yuanzhou a little embarrassed, but he also knew that the doctor didn't care about it, so he tried to make himself look calmer, shook his head and said, "No, there will be some time. "

"Then your pheromone concentration is very high, much higher than the average person."

The doctor asked Fu Yuanzhou to sit down and examine him. First, he took a tube of blood for Fu Yuanzhou and put it in a precision instrument. Then he took out the handle-shaped instrument and aimed it at the gland on the back of the neck.

With a beep, the result was displayed on the handle-shaped instrument, and the other instrument also typed out a small note. The doctor compared the two data for a while and said, "You seem to be susceptible to physique. Have you ever gone to the hospital for this test before?"

"I haven't done it." Fu Yuanzhou shook his head. There is a family doctor named Dr. Sun in his family. She has never mentioned to him that he has a susceptible physique. She probably has never done it.

The doctor doing the examination is not young anymore. It should be experienced and able to discover more hidden details from the data. Fu Yuanzhou tentatively asked: "What will happen to the susceptible physique...?"

He didn't know if the question he asked was considered common sense, but the doctor still answered him patiently and meticulously.

"Susceptible physiques are more sensitive to Alpha pheromone, their own calm period is short, the estrus period is more frequent, and the maintenance time is longer, and it is easy to be induced by Alpha pheromone."

Fu Yuanzhou suddenly remembered the estrus period he had passed before. Dr. Sun said that he came early because he had been exposed to too much Alpha pheromone. Could it also be related to the so-called susceptibility?

The doctor continued: "People with susceptible constitution are more difficult to subside after being temporarily marked. They are very dependent on Alpha pheromone and will involuntarily desire more pheromone from the other party until they are completely marked."

"But you can rest assured that your pheromone is a high-quality pheromone, and this situation only exists in the strong Alpha that matches you very well."

"Ordinary Alpha pheromones have almost no suppressive effect on you. On the contrary, they are likely to be suppressed by you. Strong Alpha will be attracted to you. Your pheromones attract and influence each other, naturally, because of gender differences. The effect will be more obvious on you."

"Does this also mean," Fu Yuanzhou asked hesitantly, "If an Alpha affects me a lot, does it mean that I have a good match with him?"

"You can say that." The doctor nodded, "One more thing, it's high-quality Alpha."

This is not good news for Fu Yuanzhou. He immediately thought of the feeling that he had been softened by Xie Lin and Yuanye's pheromone before, Xiaofei and Ran Shutang too, even Shen Xigu's pheromone was right. His temptation is very strong, doesn't that mean...

"Is there any way to change this physique?"

Although the doctor was not completely sure that he was a susceptible physique, Fu Yuanzhou felt that he was already eight or nine, and asked with a little nervousness.