ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

One or two are so easy to be shy, which makes Fu Yuanzhou feel a little uncomfortable. Everyone is a man. What is so shy about? Is the influence of the gender of Omega so great?

But this is reality. There is indeed a difference between Alpha and Omega. Fu Yuanzhou has been slowly adapting to the changes brought about by this, although he is reluctant.

He was about to reach out to take the information, and by the way exchanged a few words with Ran Shutang friendly, but at this time the class time was approaching, and the students came back one after another. Seeing the two of them standing at the door, they cast a surprised look.

Everyone knows that the two of them have always been at odds, and often a few words can make the atmosphere stiff. Seeing the information in Ran Shutang's hands, no one would think that it was sorted out by him for Fu Yuanzhou, but guessed whether it would contain the decisive battle book. Things like that.

Seeing more and more people, Ran Shutang pursed his lips slightly, pushed the information into Fu Yuanzhou's arms, turned around and left. Fu Yuanzhou thought for a while, and when he felt he couldn't, he let him go like this, and hurriedly chased him up, blocking the person in the corner of the corridor. .

"What else?"

Ran Shutang asked, his tone indifferent, but his back was against the wall and his eyes were not willing to look over. Fu Yuanzhou almost had the illusion that he was forcing the young man from Liangjia.

It seems that in front of Ran Shutang, he is more like an Alpha?

Fu Yuanzhou was a little proud and a little bit happy. Although he was no longer hostile to Ran Shutang, he had these emotions instinctively in the face of his former rival.

"I have something." He thought about it, and felt that he still wanted to say a lot to Ran Shutang, so he didn't say it at all, and instead mentioned the counseling this weekend, "Do you have time to counsel me this weekend?"

Hearing him talking about business, Ran Shutang finally raised his head and said to him: "Saturday all day and Sunday morning are all right."

"Then let's Saturday." Fu Yuanzhou also wanted to invite him to have a meal, "This time we will be alone together, no one else."

What happened last weekend is still fresh in his memory, and it has almost become his psychological shadow, he doesn't want to do it again.

I don't know what Ran Shutang thought of, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and he responded, "Okay."

"I'll fix the place later, class is almost coming."

As Fu Yuanzhou said, the two said goodbye. He returned to the classroom and the wilderness also returned. He had returned to Su Rizhong's careless expression. He teased Fu Yuanzhou until the class started.

After school that day, Fu Yuanzhou went to the playground in fear, for fear that he would see Shen Xigu here again. Fortunately, this bad idea did not come true, and the next few days passed calmly, until Saturday counseling when.

On Saturday morning, Fu Yuanzhou went out on time. After discussing with Ran Shutang, they finally decided to go to Ran Shutang's house. It is not convenient to other places. Coming to Fu Yuanzhou's house, he would definitely be with Xie Lin and Yu Fei again. He didn't want to This situation occurs.

It was also out of this consideration that Fu Yuanzhou didn't tell Xie Lin and Yu Fei that he was going out in advance, so he quietly drove to Ran Shutang's house.

Ran Shutang's home is very close to the business district, basically in the downtown area, in a high-end apartment building over 20 floors, overlooking the busy traffic below.