ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘

After being kissed on the knuckles, Fu Yuanzhou seemed to be burnt to the point. He immediately took his hand back and took off the ring. While taking off the ring, he said, "It's just playing a game. Why are you wearing a ring for me?"

In Fu Yuanzhou's view, the pair ring is worn by people who are married or about to get married. He and Xie Linming don't even count as having a relationship, so they should wear this for him. This is too good for him. He and Xiaofei both Never worn it!

Xie Lin held his hand and prevented him from removing the ring, and said, "I wear it to prove our identity as a lover. We will pick it up when the time is up."

Hearing the word "couple", Fu Yuanzhou trembled in his heart, the temperature on his face became even hotter, and he wanted to remove the ring even more.

However, Xie Lin refused to let him pick it. He failed to get what he wanted after several times. In the end, he was tired and had to give up struggling, and put forward his minimum requirement: "Cannot wear it at home."

There were aunts and Yu Fei at home, and he didn't want them to see them. Xie Lin looked at him for a few seconds, then let go of his hand and nodded as a default. Fu Yuanzhou quickly took the ring before the aunt came out and put it in his pajamas pocket.

"Take it with you and wear it when you go out." Xie Lin said.

"Okay." Fu Yuanzhou made up his mind not to go out for these three days. He couldn't do anything to him except to kiss him a few more times. He would go to Xiaofei to hide in the big deal.

It's a pity that Fu Yuanzhou wants to be an ostrich, but someone sings against him. After breakfast, he went upstairs to turn on his mobile phone and found out that he was actually pulled into a WeChat group when he fell asleep. The group members were yesterday. Those who came to his house to play, Xie Lin and Yu Fei were also in the group.

"this is?"

Fu Yuanzhou sent out the news in confusion, and the most active people in the group immediately explained to him that they would continue to witness yesterday's game and supervise Fu Yuanzhou and Xie Lin to complete the three-day communication task.

"..." Fu Yuanzhou replied, "Are you full?"

"It's not just doing nothing, vacation." Someone said, "Hurry up, you two hurry up and kiss one, and then send the photos to the group!"

"Don't post photos. The photos are too boring. Let's start a video call and let the chairman and Yuan Zhou broadcast it to us live."

"+1"

"+2"

"+10086, kiss one by one!"

"Fuck!!!" Fu Yuanzhou was angry. These bastards are really panicked. Whatever you see, let's dream, he will never do what they want!

He became angry, everyone was laughing and joking, and even the monitor, Duman, said, "What arrangements do you have today? Isn't it appropriate to date?"

If something is inappropriate, he just won't go. Fu Yuanzhou didn't care, and was about to type a reply. Xie Lin asked him, "Do you want to watch a movie?"

watch movie......

Fu Yuanzhou hesitated. He had to say that Xie Lin understood him, and immediately caught his heart. He still likes watching movies. Originally, this trip was not completed. He just planned to go to the cinema to watch a few movies. I browsed the preview of the movie to be released in advance.

Because it is the National Day, most of the movies currently being shown are related to the main theme, but there are also some anomalies, and some niche movie theaters will also show other movies.