ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜

After Xie Lin's voice fell, the dining room was quiet for a few seconds. His mother was startled and asked with a surprised expression: "You are dating, when is this?"

Her tone was unexpected, but she was not angry. Instead, she laughed, seeming to be a little happy, and gently said to Fu Yuanzhou, who was covering her face, "Why are you still hiding from your mother, is she the kind of stereotyped parent who will scold you for early love? When did you start and how long have you been wearing rings?"

"Mom!" Fu Yuanzhou coughed vigorously. "Don't listen to Xie Lin. It's not what you think. We are not dating, we are just playing games."

"Games?" Mother couldn't understand, "You mean you two are just playing, aren't you serious? That's not good. If you want to talk about someone, you have to talk carefully."

"Auntie, you have misunderstood. The game I said from afar was'Truth or Dare'. Yesterday he invited his classmates to play."

Yu Fei intervened in their conversation and explained with a smile to Fu Yuanzhou's mother that her mother finally understood what the game meant, and Fu Yuanzhou was horrified to find that she was a little disappointed, and repeated in a low voice: "Game..."

Shen Xigu listened quietly and did not speak. He had heard Xie Lin say that they were dating, his eyes darkened a lot, but when he learned that these two people were not really dating, his lips showed some smiles. meaning.

"I don't understand the fashion of your young people." Mother said, "but you should be more cautious about dealing with things like this."

"Indeed, we were wrong this time." Yuan Ye smiled, "Since the aunt doesn't like it, we won't play anymore, so we will stop, and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings."

He particularly emphasized the two words "wrong" and "misunderstanding".

"My brother and Yuan Yuan went out to play today, but because they were playing social games, my brother let me stay at home, and they went out alone." Yu Fei lowered his eyes, his beautiful face showed a trace of loss, "but I am also very I want to go far away..."

Yuan Ye and Yu Fei sang and made peace, and even Fu Yuanzhou was stunned.

When her mother saw Yu Fei's sadness, she felt even more distressed. She heard from Yu Fei's mother that this child was always alone abroad and had no friends. This was one of the reasons why she was determined to return to China. He asked to help her take good care of her children, so how could Yu Feiping be wronged for nothing.

"Since it's not a real relationship, then stop it." She said, "Xiaozhou, Xiaolin, you are older, so you need to take care of Xiaofei. When his health is completely better, you can take him around during the holiday. Do you understand?"

The elders say that Xie Lin and Fu Yuanzhou, who are younger generations, are difficult to refute. Fu Yuanzhou's mood is a bit complicated. If he can end the game early, he is naturally willing, but he also appreciates Xie Lin's mood. Now, what would Xie Lin think.

"Promise first."

Suddenly Fu Yuanzhou's cell phone shook twice, and when he opened it, he saw the WeChat sent to him by Xie Lin. He quietly glanced at Xie Lin. Xie Lin's expression was calm and he didn't know what he thought.

Fu Yuanzhou couldn't figure out his thoughts, and listened to his words and agreed to his mother. The mother didn't say anything, but after eating, she called Xie Lin outside alone.

"Xiao Lin." She said, "It's not that my aunt is troublesome, I want to ask you, what do you think of Xiao Zhou?"

In her opinion, Xiaozhou and the others are relatively lively, and it is enough to play this kind of game, but Xie Lin is not so temperamental.