ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

Ran Shutang stood in place, holding a small book in his hand, looking down quietly. Even with his schoolbag on his back, his standing posture is upright and upright, like a green pine, his profile is handsome and quiet, and his pure white summer school uniform is clean and tidy, which looks particularly pleasing to the eye.

He read the book attentively, and did not notice Fu Yuanzhou a dozen meters away. Fu Yuanzhou was too happy to talk to him. It was enough to tease Ran Shutang at school. They had nothing to communicate with outside the school.

Although Fu Yuanzhou was curious why Ran Shutang reacted so much to what he hadn't finished speaking, he still wanted to know that it was impossible for the other party to tell him.

He was about to withdraw his gaze, but suddenly saw Ran Shutang take out his mobile phone from the pocket of the school uniform and accidentally took out the subway card, but Ran Shutang did not notice the card that fell on the ground, and put his mobile phone back after replying to the message. Go back and continue to read the book in his hand.

Ran Shutang was waiting for the subway by himself, and no one around him reminded him to pick up the subway card. Later, some passengers came, but no one noticed the card.

Fu Yuanzhou was a little entangled. He obviously saw it but didn't remind Ran Shutang. It seemed a bit unkind. Although he couldn't understand his opponent, he wouldn't take pleasure in losing something. This kind of fun was too low-level.

Finally, when the subway arrived, no one noticed the card. Fu Yuanzhou walked up quickly, picked up the subway card, and patted Ran Shutang on the shoulder from behind him: "Your stuff has fallen."

Ran Shutang, who was about to enter the subway, paused. When he turned his head, his eyes showed strange emotions. He had clearly recognized Fu Yuanzhou by his voice before turning around.

He stood motionless at the entrance of the subway and kept looking at Fu Yuanzhou until the passengers behind started urging him. It seemed that he had finally awakened from his trance and got on the subway in a hurry.

Before Fu Yuanzhou had time to pass the card out, he watched Ran Shutang go in. He originally wanted to give the card to someone and get on the subway from another car door, avoiding staying with Ran Shutang.

At this time Xie Lin also came over, took a look at Fu Yuanzhou, and naturally got on the subway from this door. Fu Yuanzhou saw that he didn't want to go to another carriage to stay, so he had to go in together and walked to Ran Shutang's side. Handed him the card: "Your subway card."

"Thank you."

Ran Shutang lowered his eyelashes and took the card back. When he took it, he moved carefully, avoiding touching Fu Yuanzhou's fingers. Perhaps because he was not used to thanking his dead opponent, Fu Yuanzhou found that his ears were stained with a thin layer of red.

Fu Yuanzhou began to feel fresh again. He looked at Ran Shutang up and down. He turned into an Omega, right? How could he be so thin?

Thinking of this possibility, Fu Yuanzhou felt relieved physically and mentally, with a smile on his eyes: "It's rare that you would thank me."

"..." Ran Shutang raised his eyes and saw Fu Yuanzhou smiling happily at him, as if he was happy to receive his thanks. He was startled, tightened his fingers on the subway card, and whispered, "Before What you said to me in the classroom..."

"Huh? What?" Fu Yuanzhou said, "You speak up, I didn't hear you clearly."

Ran Shutang went silent, glanced at Xie Lin beside Fu Yuanzhou, and finally shook his head slightly: "Nothing."