ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

At this moment, the two of them were too close, Fu Yuanzhou's breath was filled with Xie Lin's unique breath. In addition to the faint red wine smell, there was also a very cold taste, which was like the feeling of Xie Lin. Mixing with moonlight can make people feel throbbing in their hearts.

Blood all over his body seemed to be pouring up his head, and Fu Yuanzhou was red-faced when asked, flustered and embarrassed. In any case, he could not think that Xie Lin would ask himself so unabashedly.

Does this bastard know what he is talking about, let him give birth to him? What dream is he doing? ?

It has been a while since he was reborn, but until now, Fu Yuanzhou still has scalp tingling when he thinks about his physique.

He felt that he should beat Xie Lin violently, relying on his reluctance to break up with him, dare to be so unscrupulous? Where is someone like him!

He wanted to push Xie Lin away, lose his temper, or just pour a glass of cold water on his head to make him sober. But he just got the promise he wanted most from Xie Lin, and now Xie Lin looked at it with such a look, no matter how embarrassed he was, he couldn't get angry at this moment.

Fu Yuanzhou could only turn his head too hard and said in a very small voice: "I believe you, you won't do this."

"Why?" Xie Lin asked.

"because......"

Fu Yuanzhou opened his mouth and suddenly remembered the voice Xie Lin had sent him before. The temperature on his face was even hotter and he repeated it in shame.

"You said that I am the person you like. You don't want to make me angry because of you." And he believed Xie Lin would not hurt him.

Who knows that Xie Lin is unmoved: "You also said just now that people may change."

Shameless!

Fu Yuanzhou was about to cry. He really took Xie Lin's mind. What made him even more frightened was that Xie Lin had already wrapped his arms around his waist, and that handsome face slowly enlarged in his sight, and he would kiss him in the next second Lips.

"You are committing a crime!" Fu Yuanzhou didn't hesitate to say, "It's strong, strong..." He couldn't say anything later.

Xie Lin paused slightly and asked him, "So would you like to associate with me?"

——That is not a crime.

Fu Yuanzhou heard the hidden meaning and wanted to run away immediately, but how could he escape? Xie Lin wanted to kiss him again, so he had to stretch out his hand to cover Xie Lin's lips, but his lips touched the palm of his hand. Lin deliberately kissed him softly.

A feeling of moist and numbness came from the palm of his hand, and he was shocked that Fu Yuanzhou withdrew his hand instantly: "You stop, stop, really can't, I can't associate with you..."

"What is the reason for rejecting me?" Xie Lin asked.

Fu Yuanzhou thought, this is because he has become accustomed to his original way of life. In his world, he always likes the opposite sex. He used to date Yu Fei before and will also date women in the future.

Originally, he and Xie Lin were good friends, and there was only friendship between each other. After rebirth, Xie Lin would like him, but because one of them is Alpha and Omega, not because of how special he is to Xie Lin, otherwise Xie Lin would Should like him.

If he is also Alpha, Xie Lin will still only regard him as a friend, then why as an Omega he must associate with Xie Lin, can't he still follow the original trajectory?