ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞𝟘

When they heard the name of the piano music, Sister Cheng and Fu Yuanzhou were both startled, but their reactions were different.

"You two are so sweet."

Sister Cheng laughed. Fu Yuanzhou was still shocked. Unlike what he remembered, the song Xie Lin gave him this time had a name, and the title was "Love".

Is it because Xie Lin fell in love with him very early in this life, so the song title is different? Does it also mean that these are two different songs?

Although he felt that this should be the case, at this moment Fu Yuanzhou thought of another possibility, his heart trembled suddenly, and a little sweat leaked from his palms.

If it's really the same song...impossible? Could it be that Xie Lin always...

Having maintained a daze, Fu Yuanzhou returned to the room in a daze.

He and Xie Lin naturally had to sleep separately. There was only him in the room. He turned off the light and went to bed to rest, but he couldn't fall asleep over and over again. Some thoughts appeared in his heart again and again, denied, but again Phase appears.

Although the melody played by Xie Lin just now is different from that of his previous life, the subject is still very similar, lingering, like warm water, infiltrating his heart.

Fu Yuanzhou opened his eyes and looked at the darkness ahead, and suddenly remembered that Xie Lin had finished playing for him that day. When he said that he liked it very much, Xie Lin looked at him.

It didn't seem to be happy, but depressive, it seemed to hide complicated feelings, but Xie Lin didn't say anything in the end, just raised his hand silently, and warm fingers fell on the top of his hair, lightly. Stroking gently.

At that time, Fu Yuanzhou didn't have any special feelings, just a strange feeling in his heart. He thought this was just a small episode, and he didn't specifically ask Xie Lin in the future, but occasionally he would suddenly think of it inexplicably, and his chest felt tight every time.

It wasn't a big deal, but he remembered it, and the impression was very deep, until now he can clearly recall that look.

Fu Yuanzhou felt uncomfortable and didn't dare to think about it anymore, opened the quilt, sat up, and walked outside with his room card.

It was late at night, and he was wandering aimlessly in the hallway, the lights were dim, the wide windows let in the moonlight, and everything was quiet and lonely.

Fu Yuanzhou stood in front of the window for a while, looking at the mist rising outside, suddenly someone called him softly. He looked back, it was Sister Cheng, and asked unexpectedly: "Sister Cheng, you haven't slept yet. ?"

"I'm getting a list, now I'm going." Sister Cheng asked him with a smile, "You didn't sleep either? Why, I can't sleep with joy?"

She thought that Fu Yuanzhou was touched by Xie Lin's music, that would cause insomnia, but after she finished speaking, she saw that Fu Yuanzhou smiled reluctantly, obviously not happy, she was stunned, and asked: "What's the matter? Why don't you tell me?"

Fu Yuanzhou was still hesitating. Sister Cheng saw that he needed to talk to others, so she took him to the lounge, poured him a glass of water, and sat down face to face: "Tell me, don't think about it yourself."

"Did you see that Xie Lin liked me a long time ago?" Fu Yuanzhou was silent for a while and asked her like this.

"Yes." Sister Cheng nodded, "It seems obvious to me. He has liked you for a long time. I feel that he liked you at least when he was in junior high school. Why, did you never know before?"