ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

At the point when the message came in, Fu Yuanzhou hadn't opened the screen. He recently saw that the sender was Yu Fei from the brief bar, and he had not seen the substance of the message.

His state of mind unexpectedly lit up, and he immediately entered the WeChat exchange with Yu Fei, yet as of now, Yu Fei's past message had been removed.

Following a couple of moments, the other party sent him another message, which read: "Sorry, I just began utilizing WeChat nowadays, and I didn't utilize it dexterously. I slipped my hand to send an off-base message."

It worked out that it was sent wrong, and he was all the while asking why Xiao Fei unexpectedly reached him.

Yu Fei's tone appeared to be weird, and Fu Yuanzhou could get that in spite of the fact that they played very well when they were youthful, they haven't been in contact for a long time all things considered, and they reconnected subsequently in their last life.

Taking care of the weak misfortune in his heart, Fu Yuanzhou immediately answered: "It's alright."

All together not to cause Yu Fei to feel humiliated, he likewise purposely sent a charming emoji bundle to facilitate the climate of the discourse.

The opposite side gave him an articulation. Fu Yuanzhou imagined that this discussion would end here, however he didn't expect that Yu Fei would send another message soon.

"Apologies, it very well might be somewhat pompous, yet do you recall me? I am Yu Fei. We used to play together when I was youthful. At that point I traveled to another country and I am intending to return as of late."

Obviously recall, how would he be able to not recollect.

Fu Yuanzhou grinned unknowingly, and he was exceptionally glad that Xiao Fei demonstrated the aim to converse with him more.

It was the equivalent in the past life. Xiaofei moved toward him first, and she pursued him. Presently consider the big picture, his ex is a touch neglect of obligation. Would it be a good idea for him to step up to the plate this time?

This idea just flew into his brain, yet he really wanted to consider Xie Lin, and unexpectedly he not, at this point felt so energized.

Xie Lin was exhausting to him previously, and was miserable about his relationship with Xiao Fei, not to mention Xie Lin actually prefers him in this life. In the event that they are together once more, how might Xie Linhui respond? Wasn't the fantasy of the previous evening a sign?

Fu Yuanzhou tried not consider everything. He doesn't gripe about Xie Lin, however he abhors why there will be more phantoms like ABO sex in this life. In the event that it isn't on the grounds that one of them is An and the other is O, how could Xie Lin like him? In the past life, he was unable to see Xie Lin. Anything like his exhibition.

This is all pheromone at work.

In spite of the fact that he was as yet irate with Xie Lin, Fu Yuanzhou didn't set out to be too energetic when he considered him, however he just answered.

"Obviously I recollect, you are a little shortcoming. At the point when I was youthful, I, you, and your cousin Xie Lin, the three of us were in every case together, and at times my cousin and I would make reference to you."

He saw that Yu Fei changed her name. It worked out that his comments on WeChat were right. Presently she is classified "Yu Fei".

For what reason did you change your name? Fu Yuanzhou didn't see, yet this didn't keep him from changing the comments rapidly, so as not to be seen by Yu Fei later, or her opinion about him.