ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

Fu Yuanzhou was in pain all over. He wanted to stay overnight at Xie Lin's house, but after being taken by Xie Lin and lying on the bed, he didn't dare anymore. He tried to roll aside, avoiding and saying, "I'll go back."

He wanted to run away. Xie Lin quickly realized that he got closer and bullied him. Fu Yuanzhou could push him wherever he could. In desperation, he could only cross his arm to block him and Xie Lin, and said in compromise.

"Well, I just stay and sleep, don't make trouble with me, I'm very tired..."

He was really tired, and his face showed fatigue when he spoke. Xie Lin moved for a while, got up a little further away, and asked, "Why are you so tired?"

"The guy in the class was sick and ran three kilometers for him."

Seeing him getting up, Fu Yuanzhou breathed a sigh of relief, murmured like this, and emphasized: "It's not that I can't run down, it's because I ran too fast to take the place. I'm third, how about it? Isn't that amazing?"

"Yeah." Xie Linying said, pulling him up, smelling the scent of roses, his eyes darkened a little, "Go to bed early and take a bath first."

Fu Yuanzhou limped and walked to the bathroom. Xie Lin took him close-fitting clothes and put them in it. Fu Yuanzhou took a hot bath. The heat of the water relieved his soreness, but the pain was still severe and the muscles were all Stiff.

So tired...

Fu Yuanzhou was so sleepy that he was drowsy even when he was blowing his hair. After leaving the bathroom, he fell on the bed. After a while, he suddenly felt a hand falling on him and opened his misty eyes. , I saw Xie Lin sitting next to the bed with his hands on his waist.

"Huh?" Fu Yuanzhou was too lazy to speak, only making a vague voice in his throat.

"Help you massage and relax."

Xie Lin patted him on the back: "Get down."

Fu Yuanzhou wanted to refuse, but Xie Lin didn't wait for him to say, so he took his two calves and put them on his thighs to help him massage his calves.

Xie Lin's fingers were slender and strong, pressing his fingertips on his calves, pressing back and forth, gently moving upwards, the heat in his palm was very warm, and he could warm the originally a little cold skin.

Fu Yuanzhou was so painful that he couldn't help but yelled a few times, kicked indiscriminately to kick Xie Lin's hand away, Xie Lin held his legs and continued to knead him unmoved, even if Fu Yuanzhou begged him. I ignored it.

However, the facts proved that he was right. Although it hurt at the beginning, Xie Lin's hand seemed to have some magical power. The place he pressed gave him a sense of soreness and numbness. It was actually somewhat comfortable and effective. Relieved the original pain.

Fu Yuanzhou gradually sank into this feeling, no longer struggling, thinking a little broken: Forget it, this is Xie Lin anyway, and he can't keep a distance from him.

Xie Lin started to massage his calf, and he massaged it very carefully, taking care of every sore spot. Fu Yuanzhou enjoyed it very much. He secretly sighed in his heart with Xie Lin's technique. It was very comfortable from head to toe. He couldn't help making a small sound from his throat, like a cat, with the tail trembling softly.

The hand massaging him suddenly stopped. Fu Yuanzhou was rather unwilling. He opened his eyes, and the tips of his eyes were red and wet. Before he had time to look back, he suddenly felt his body sink. It was Xie Lin who pressed him down. Back.