ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

The warm and soft touch under his fingertips made Fu Yuanzhou's fingers tremble. No matter how many times, he couldn't get used to Xie Lin doing such ambiguous and intimate actions to him. Especially in such an environment, it made him feel at a loss.

He felt a little flustered, took out his hand, grabbed a large handful in the popcorn bucket, held it in his palm and handed it to Xie Lin.

He thought Xie Lin would take it by himself, but he didn't expect Xie Lin to hold his wrist, hand it to his lips, lowered his head and ate a piece, his lips touched the palm of his hand, Fu Yuanzhou's hand suddenly shook, and he almost spilled the popcorn. , Xie Lin held his hand firmly.

"Stop it." Fu Yuanzhou warned Xie Lin in a low voice, "You should pay attention to the influence. This is a public place, and there are people nearby."

"Can't it?" Xie Lin asked, "We are lovers."

"..." Couples shit, they are not, this is the game!

Fu Yuanzhou was even more embarrassed. He withdrew his hand angrily, stuffed the popcorn bucket into Xie Lin's arms and let him eat by himself, and continued to watch the movie on the screen.

Although he was not comfortable at the beginning, as the plot developed gradually, Fu Yuanzhou slowly watched it. He mainly wanted to see if the protagonist could not love the officer anymore. That humble courtship really made him. I saw Huo Da.

Fortunately, the protagonist in the movie made up his mind to leave and was decisive. He really left, leaving only a note to the ballroom, and asked his colleagues to pass it to him when the officer came. He returned to his hometown alone and continued his studies. the University.

Before coming to the metropolis as a waiter, the protagonist used to be a top student in the school and aspires to become a doctor in the future. However, due to his poor family background and the expensive medical school tuition, he had to suspend school for a while to work to save money .

When he was infatuated with the officer, the protagonist spent all his savings to buy the bottle of perfume, but he didn't move the money the officer gave him. He didn't want to move the money because he was still dreaming, he can become lovers with an officer.

Now he is sober and understands that he is just one of the many lovers of military officers, and there is no need to make a noble posture. The money is not spent or spent. It is better to use the money to become a doctor who saves the dead and heals the wounded. This is worthy of him.

The protagonist who is not addicted to love is very clever. After studying hard day and night, he successfully entered the most famous medical school and successfully entered the hospital to become a doctor after graduation. This has been a few years later. Up.

The situation at this time became more and more turbulent, and finally one day, as the artillery shells landed from a high altitude, the war broke out. The protagonist responded to the call and volunteered to go to the front line to rescue the wounded. He became the youngest deputy director of the battlefield hospital and was deeply loved by soldiers. Loved by people and local residents.

Sometimes the protagonist will see an officer on TV. He is still so handsome and gives a speech on TV and radio. At this time, the protagonist will be a little embarrassed. It was not until the nurse called him that he recovered and continued to treat the wounded.

One day their hospital admitted an officer. The officer passed through this area secretly but was assassinated. Fortunately, he suffered minor injuries. After treatment, he was quickly discharged. However, in the past few days, The protagonist found that the officer's eyes looked strange at him.